Here's a cup of hot chocolate for you this morning: Mariah Carey is addressing bisexual rumors, and Oprah gave away over a million dollars worth of computers to one lucky Aussie school. Also, Nicki Minaj appeared on Chelsea Handler and talked about music, dating and more. She revealed that she likes it when a man takes charge. Check out her interview in the rest of Coffee Talk... Here's what you had to say: Stellina commented via Facebook: "The man should take charge, but not be controlling." Jasmine wrote via Facebook: "So, am I the only one who wants a partner, not a leader?"
Here's a cup of hot chocolate for you this morning:
- Nicki Minaj was on "Chelsea Lately" talking about everything from her new album, "Pink Friday," all her personalities, the size of her bottom, and more. Funnily enough, she's been getting a lot attention for everything but her music. On another note, isn't Chelsea Handler a bit out of control? See the interview below...
- Mariah Carey is speaking out on bisexual rumors. She told The Advocate, "If it makes somebody happy to say that, then whatever, but that's not the reality... Ever since I was a little girl, my mother was very open-minded and had many different types of friends, so being gay never seemed wrong or strange to me." Who knew that Mariah was being labeled as bisexual? Check out the rest of her comments, it's a great read -- she even discusses gay marriage. [Huffington Post]
- Oprah is making her trip to Australia memorable. TMZ is reporting that Oprah gave away over a million dollars worth of HP and Microsoft items to the Cantebury Boys School. She gave away a laptop to every teacher and student at the school. It sure does pay to be on Oprah's good side. [TMZ]
- President Obama, the L.A. Lakers, and students from a Washington Boys and Girls Club teamed up to make care packages for wounded soldiers on Monday. Obama reportedly wanted this year's festivities to focus on service. [ The Grio]
- George Clinton has filed a lawsuit against the Black Eyed Peas. He claims the mega group allegedly used portions of his "(Not Just) Knee Deep" on their hit "Shut Up" without his permission. However, in the midst of the madness, someone forged Clinton's signature to get the sample OK'd. Clinton claims received no money from the release, nor did he sign any agreements. [ Hip-Hop Wired]
- The First Lady visited sick kids at the Children's National Medical Center in Washington. When she asked the kids what she should get President Obama for Christmas, they replied with everything from a bell for the White House to candy. She even brought along Bo, the First Dog. [ The Grio]
- Lee Daniels has been asked to direct the movie version of Nilo Cruz's Pulitzer Prize-winning play, "Anna in the Tropics." This is phonomenal. We need more Black directors to take on bigger projects. [ Vulture]