Have a look at what has our coffee mugs piping hot this morning: Toni Braxton admits to having plastic surgery in 1992. The official video for Michael Jackson's "Hold My Hand" single has been released. And Willow Smith says she wants to be like Lady Gaga. To read why Willow is gagging for Gaga, and to see MJ's new video, check out the rest of Coffee Talk... Here's what you had to say: Tanya commented via Facebook: "When I was young my idols were my mom, Oprah Winfrey and Tina Turner. I'm 40 and they're still my idols to ths day." Kay wrote via Facebook: "Lady Gaga is not an ideal idol, but I do like that she thinks outside of the box."
Have a look at what has our coffee mugs piping hot this morning:
- Willow Smith admits that she wants to be like one mega pop icon. "I would like to be a very well-known artist. I would like to be as big as Lady Gaga... I'd like to be a big rock star. The hardest part is wanting to hang out with your friends when you have to work," she added. She better get used to it. Who did you want to be like when you were a kid? [Perez Hilton]
- The Apollo Theater is ringing in the New Year with some changes. The famed theater has named seven new members to its Board of Directors, including Babyface, Leslie Uggams and Ingrid Saunders. These new members have their work cut out for them as they will be charged with guiding the nonprofit theater's artistic and community programs and more.
- Halle Berry and new beau Olivier Martinez were spotted getting into the holiday spirit. Martinez accompanied Berry as she unpacked several Christmas items from a storage facility in the San Fernando Valley. We wonder what the lovebirds are getting each other for Christmas? Probably lots of love. [Radar Online]
- Toni Braxton tweeted some surprising news about plastic surgery -- or was it? "I don't know why people think I've had plastic surgery... I find it flattering. I only had my boobies and my nose done in 1992," she said. We wish more celebs would just be honest about their plastic surgery. Though Toni's confession is no surprise. [Jezebel]
- Dr. Conrad Murray will keep his Nevada medical license. Because Murray has been faithfully paying his child support he was able to keep his license. Although, he isn't allowed to prescribe medicine or administer any type of anesthetics. What's the purpose of having a license if you can't do either of these things? [Perez Hilton]
- As Nicole Richie prepares for her wedding day this weekend, she will have one less guest. Her biological father, Pete Escovedo, will not be in attendance. His wife spoke with RadarOnline and said, "My husband is out of town and will not be back until Monday." Guess he may be avoiding awkward tension at the wedding. [Radar Online]
- Michael Jackson's much awaited "Hold My Hand" video has been released. Check it out below and let us know your thoughts. Was it worth the money?