TGIF! Here's what got our coffee mugs overflowing this morning: LeBron James returned to a not-so-friendly Cleveland last night. See what new gimmick his ex-fans have come up with now. Kanye West recently interviewed Rihanna about her style -- check out what secrets she's sharing. And Lil' Kim has announced she's making a sequel to "Hard Core." Now that's a sequel worth waiting for. For more details on Lil' Kim's album, read the rest of Coffee Talk... Here's what you had to say: T Marie commented via Facebook: "When you got it, you got it and Lil' Kim still has it." Dana wrote via Facebook: "Kim needs to thank Nicki Minaj because she was retired before her."
TGIF! Here's what got our coffee mugs overflowing this morning:
- Perez Hilton is reporting that Lil' Kim is back in the studio working on a "Hard Core" sequel. Now, we all know this is because Nicki Minaj has probably inspired her, or she feels like she needs to prove she's relevant. We'll hold judgment until we hear the complete project. She's enlisting the help of The Neptunes, The Dream, Will.i.Am and more... [Perez Hilton]
- Last night LeBron James returned to his hometown of Cleveland and not to a warm welcome. Fans all over wore anti-LeBron shirts. One restaurant has gone so far as to ban anyone wearing his jersey. This is borderline overkill, people. These fans need something else to focus their attention on. Too bad Cleveland lost 118-90. [TMZ]
- Despite numerous attempts to avoid going to jail and even having his wife write a letter on his behalf, Wesley Snipes will report to federal prison on December 9th to begin serving a three-year jail sentence for tax evasion. Lock down! [Perez Hilton]
- Keri Hilson is taking the time to justify her explosive new video "The Way You Love Me." She says, "I don't want to be held and caressed every night. Sometimes, I do want to be f**ked... not being a slut or a whore... it is racy but I can't allow other people or the media to dictate what I can or can not do." Miss Keri is stepping up to the plate here. No matter what you think her video, you can't knock her freedom of expression. [Bossip]
- In the latest issue of Interview, Rihanna is revealing some style secrets to Kanye West. When he asked what her style will look like in the upcoming year, she said, "I'll probably see a lot menswear, or something extremely, extremely feminine... It would have to be so extreme that it's a look, because I don't usually like typical ladylike, girly-girly stuff." [Pop Eater]
- Like so many other celebs, Nelly is working to give a little extra this year. He's teaming up with [DoSomething.org] to kickoff the 3rd "Tackle Hunger" campaign. The campaign will encourage teens to fight hunger in their own communities. It's inspiring seeing so many stars giving more than gifts this holiday season.
- Keke Palmer is now releasing the full length version of "The One You Call." The teen star has been hard at work putting together an album for the new year. Check out the video and let us know if you would jam it or slam it.