See what has our coffee pots bubbling this morning: Tony Parker's divorce lawyer drops him as a client because of conflict of interest -- you'll never guess what the real reason is. Kanye West is in the Christmas spirit and was wrapping gifts for charity. Plus, Halle Berry just released the trailer for her latest movie, "Frankie and Alice." People are saying that this could be Halle's next Oscar project... Here's what you had to say: LadyPea commented via Facebook: "I can't wait to watch this movie." Barbara wrote via Facebook: "For me, the jury is still out on 'Frankie and Alice.'"
See what has our coffee pots bubbling this morning:
- Halle Berry has released the trailer for her latest movie, "Frankie and Alice," which has already garnered much Oscar buzz. From the looks of it, Halle may have outdone herself again. It's scheduled to be released in L.A. on December 10th and nationwide on February 4th, 2011. Check out the trailer below. Could this be Halle's next Oscar?
- Nicki Minaj has a new hairdo. She's given up the blonde wig for a dark, curly look. Is it us or is she the Black Lady Gaga? Either way, it's a very different look and, as always, she keeps us guessing. [Coco Perez]
- Kanye West is getting into the holiday spirit. He made an impromptu stop at a New Yorkers for Children Charity event to help kids wrap over 2,000 presents. West didn't do a bad job either, and it's good to see him smiling again. [YBF]
- How cool would it be to have dinner at a 40/40 bar while you wait for your flight? That may be coming to an airport near you. Jay-Z just teamed up with Delaware North Companies to bring a slew of 40/40 sports bars to airports around the country. [Black Voices]
- Tony Parker's lawyer has dropped him as a client. Apparently, when Richard Orsinger filed Tony's divorce papers in Texas he was unaware that another client of his was Brent Barry. Barry is the man seeking a divorce from Erin Barry, the woman with whom Tony allegedly cheated. Sounds like a tricky business. [TMZ]
- Oprah's forthcoming Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) is starting to take shape. The NY Post is reporting that she's tapped a big exec, Terry Woods of CBS, to come on board. This news coming after Terry abruptly quit her job yesterday. Would you suddenly leave if Oprah offered you a job? [NY Post]
- In case you missed Mariah Carey on HSN this past Monday, you can check her out here. During her shopping extravaganza, hubby Nick Cannon called in and talked about keeping Mimi off her feet, and about her diamond-studded ring. [Coco Perez]