It's Friday! Here's what we've got brewing this morning: Jennifer Lopez and her twins will appear in Gucci's new kids ad, and she looks fierce! Halle Berry and Nahla were spotted at a pumpkin patch in Hollywood. Also, this Sunday Gabrielle Union will host BET's "Heart of the City: Chicago's Cancer Divide." The show will discuss Chicago's alarming breast cancer rates. What do you have planned for the weekend? Make it a great day!
Here's what we've got brewing this morning.
- Gabrielle Union will host BET's "Heart of the City: Chicago's Cancer Divide" on Sunday, October 24th. The program will discuss Chicago's horrifying breast cancer rates. Data shows a 36% rate of Black woman have developed breast cancer in the city. Tune in this Sunday! [Clutch Magazine]
- Jennifer Lopez and her twins will appear in Gucci's new children's ad. Style Watch has the lovely photos. She's starting the kids off young, take a look... [Style News]
- Swizz Beatz is being sued over his mega hit, "Drink 'n My 2 Step." The lawsuit claims that Beatz allegedly created a portion of the song and Antwann Frost created all other components of it. He also goes on to claim that Beatz offered him a $5,000 cash offer and 5% ownership of the song. This sounds fishy... [TMZ]
- Mariah Carey is getting into the holiday spirit a little early this year. She debuted her much awaited Christmas album, "Merry Christmas II You," at Lincoln Center. From listening to a few track snippets, this will be another holiday classic! [Perez Hilton]
- But before we head straight to the holidays, Halle Berry and Nahla were spotted at pumpkin patch in Hollywood. Nahla looked cute a button with her face painted. Take a look at the precious pics! [Perez Hilton]
- As if T.I. needed more legal troubles, he's being sued for allegedly not appearing at a "Welcome Back Party" planned by Carl Davis in Alabama. According to Vulture, T.I. couldn't make the event because of home confinement (right after his May release) and Davis didn't receive notice until the last minute. Also, after he paid a hefty $50,000 for him to appear. [Perez Hilton]
- President Obama joins the latest wave of stars making "It Gets Better" videos. Check out the words of encouragement he shares with young gay teens. [Perez Hilton]