Morning ladies, here's what got our coffee pots bubbling over this morning. Beyonce may be headlining next year's Glastonbury Festival in England! Wendy Williams and her wacky fans deep fried her wig. Christina Aguilera and her husband have split. Plus, Nelly is making a movie about his infamous "Tip-Drill" video. What's got you bubbling over this morning? Here's what you had to say: Helene commented via Facebook: "I've seen Beyonce twice. She gives all she's got." Valerie wrote via Facebook: Seeing her in concert made me a fan."
Morning ladies, here's what got our coffee pots bubbling over this morning.
- Beyonce may be headlining next year's Glastonbury Festival! Word has it she's already spoken with Michael Eavis, the event boss, about possibly headlining the event. UK fans love them some Bey, so let's hope it doesn't fall through. [Perez Hilton]
- Star Jones and LaToya Jackson are set to appear on the upcoming season of "The Apprentice." We wonder how these two will work with the rest of the group. This will either be disastrous or pure genius! [Black Voices]
- Wendy Williams left it up to her fans to decide if she should deep fry her wig, a pair of shoes or a diva fan. Over 74% of votes indicated they wanted the wig smoked! Check out the wacky video. Never a dull moment on the Wendy Show. [Coco Perez]
- Another Hollywood marriage has ended. This time, Christina Aguilera and husband, Jordan Bratman, have separated. Though the word divorce has not be said, the couple is no longer together and the two have a 2-year-old son. Can anyone stay married in Hollywood these days? [CNN]
- L.A. rap pioneer Rodge "Uncle Jamm" Clayton suffered a heart attack and died on Sunday. He's known for his Egyptian Lover collaboration, "Dian-A-Freak." Our thoughts are with the family. [LA Times]
- Nelly is planning to release a movie based on the "Tip Drill" video. He spoke with VladTV about the project and says he's moved past the criticism he received and is questioning those who say he degrades women. Comments, anyone? [Hip-Hop Wired]
- 50 Cent is making waves this morning. He reportedly inked a 10-picture deal worth $200 million. The first movie will be called "Set Up" and will co-star Paul Walker. Looks like Jay-Z's not the only big businessman in the game. [Global Grind]