Good morning, ladies! It's almost Friday and there's so much to sip on this morning. Let's talk about Lauryn Hill, who kept D.C. fans waiting three hours before taking the stage. And you won't believe her reasons why. NBA baller Matt Barnes was arrested for domestic violence charges. The custody drama between another NBA player, Dwight Howard, and dancer Royce Reed heats up even more. Usher announced dates for the 'OMG' tour. Will you be attending? We sure will!
- Lauryn Hill kept her fans in D.C. waiting for three hours at an August concert... while reportedly waiting for her mani/pedi to dry. A rep for Ms. Hill is now confirming the rumors. "Sorry she kept her fans waiting, but she couldn't go out there looking busted!" the rep told Perez Hilton. Would you have left? [Perez]
- Despite potentially upsetting fans, Lauryn is hard at work recording music. She recorded a remake of Burt Bacharach's "Close to You" with Ron Islely, and it's worth a listen. [Bossip]
- As if being arrested for drugs weren't enough, T.I. may now be dropped by AXE as their spokesman. We hope things will pick up for him. [TMZ]
- And the drama continues for Dwight Howard and Royce Reed. According to court documents, she now wants Howard to have supervised visits with his son. When will enough be enough? [TMZ]
- Matt Barnes was arrested last night for domestic violence. He reportedly got into with an unknown woman. He was released on $50,000 bail. [YBF]
- Usher has announced the 'OMG' tour! He will be embarking on a 25-city tour starting in November. We bet he'll be putting on an amazing show. [TGJ]