Here's what we're pouring over our iced lattes this morning: Terrence Howard and Regina Hall have just been added to the cast of "Law and Order" spinoff "Law and Order: Los Angeles." Rihanna and Matt Kemp sneak away to San Diego, and Kelis readies to go to Europe. Plus, race and ethnicity could determine your menopause experience. Here's what you had to say: Marcella commented via Facebook: "Kudos for Terrence." Iris wrote via Facebook: "Terrence has those brooding eyes. He would make a great detective."
- Terrence Howard and Regina Hall are the latest celebs to join one of the successful "Law and Order" series. They're cast in the Los Angeles spinoff alongside Skeet Ulrich, Alfred Molina, Corey Stoll and Wanda De Jesus. [BV]
- Kelis dropped another single, "Scream," and announced a European tour. We can't wait to see the outfits. [EurWeb]
- Another eccentric dresser, Rihanna, snuck away with her L.A. Dodger boyfriend, Matt Kemp, while between tour dates. They were caught canoodling in the Living Room lounge at the W Hotel. [People]
- There is a Michael Jackson Casino online. The site features images of MJ and a message on its home page that reads, "The King of Pop is proud to bring you the most exciting Vegas style online casino betting experience on the Net!" It's too bad the Pop King's estate claims it never gave the online casino rights to use Jackson's image. [TMZ]
- Twenty-year-old NBA Rookie of the Year, Tyreke Evans, was arrested at gunpoint for driving at 120 miles per hour. A video of Evans' purple Mercedes speeding past other cars was taken from a plane. Police say the video may show that Evans was racing another car. [HP]
- New research finds that race and ethnicity may affect how women experience menopause. African-American women were more likely to have hot flashes and weight gain. White women were more likely to complain of symptoms, as minority women said their cultures "discouraged them from complaining." [Statesman]