Stedman says Chicago doesn't really appreciate Oprah Winfrey. Rihanna dishes on how her boyfriend makes her feel "sane" and Quest Love chimes in on the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Plus, guess which sexy star is heading to Showtime. We'll give you two clues -- he used to be on "The Wire" and he's graced the cover of ESSENCE Magazine before. Here's what you had to say: Nita commented: "I'm from the Chicago and I love Oprah." Chi City Girl wrote: "Chicago is crying out for help right now."
- Oprah's long-time beau Stedman Graham is standing up for his lady, saying Chicago doesn't "value" "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
- Rihanna's on the cover of Elle's July issue. She's finally admitting she's got a boyfriend. "I have a boyfriend. I'm so happy. I feel really comfortable, and it's so easy. I have such a chaotic life, but at the end of the day, that is just my peace. It keeps me sane, really, talking to him and talking to my family." [Elle]
- The Obamas are on the South Lawn today for the Congressional Picnic at the White House. [HP]
- If you don't have cable you might want to invest in it. Idris Elba's is set to join the cast of Showtime's "The Big C." [EW]
- And the number of musicians boycotting Arizona grows. Hall and Oats joins Cypress Hill, Pitbull, Kanye West, Spank Rock and others who have canceled tour dates due to the state's new immigration law. [Marquee]
- Gary Coleman's will, drafted in 1999, has been uncovered. In it, the actor left nothing to his parents and requested to have his cremated. His ex-wife Shannon Price is contesting the document, saying she has a 2007 will in which Coleman leaves her everything. [PEOPLE]
- Quest Love is the latest celebrity to sound off on the Gulf Coast oil spill catastrophe. [Marquee]