We're excited to premiere Trey Songz' "Yo Side of the Bed" video today at noon. Stay tuned, ladies. Rihanna is in a legal battle with her former personal trainer. The FDA is investigating Tylenol, Motrin and Benadryl. And a new busty Barbie doll is raising eyebrows. Plus, Keke Palmer sings "Unthinkable." And would you put gold on your face?
- ESSENCE.com EXCLUSIVE: At 12:00 p.m. today, we will premiere the music video for Trey Sognz' "Yo Side of the Bed" featuring Keri Hilson. Can't wait? Check out the preview here.
- Rihanna's former trainer is still after the pop star for $26,144 in allegedly unpaid fees and travel expenses. RiRi's not taking the suit lying down -- she's countersuing Percival for $26,244.63, claiming she paid the trainer for her services upfront and was never repaid a balance when she fired her. [TMZ]
- You might want to try a new pain killer or allergy medication for a while. The FDA is investigating claims of serious side effects of Tylenol, Motrin, Benadryl and other drugs. [CNNMoney]
- Mattel recently released a line of Barbie dolls called "Back to Basics" that are drawing some criticism. Let's just say these dolls are well endowed. [AOLBV]
- Gold for your skin? [NYTimes]
- Jamaica's Prime Minister Bruce Golding promised to bring restore order in Kingston and says he regrets "the loss of lives of members of the security forces and those of innocent law-abiding citizens who were caught in the cross-fire." [BBC]
- First Liza Minnelli covered "Single Ladies," now Reba McIntire performed a country version of Beyonce's "If I Were a Boy." [People]
- Ellen DeGeneres is starting her own record label and she's signed YouTube phenom Greyson Chance, who gained popularity by singing his version of Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi." [E!]
- Check out KeKe Palmer singing Alicia Keys' "Unthinkable" in the privacy of her bedroom. Love?