The divas were out last night. While Diana Ross sashayed across the stage at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, a younger diva, Beyonce, sang her signature vocals at the White House State Dinner. Plus, we've got evidence to support your little wine habit, and R. Kelly redeems himself (for now) with his "Sign of a Victory" song for the upcoming soccer World Cup. Here's what you had to say: Dertz commented: "Beyonce looks beautiful. I love her dress and earrings." LB wrote: "Beyonce needs to learn that there's a time and a place for everything. That blond hair would be okay if she were performing in Vegas, but to be Black with long blond hair at the White House?!"
- Beyonce displayed her famous vocals at the White House State Dinner last night, and yes, her hubby Jay-Z was by her side. [AP]
- While in Maryland talking to a group of second-graders about fitness, Michelle Obama revealed her daughters' workout secrets, beginning with Wii Fit. [People]
- Diana Ross performed at NYC's Radio City Music Hall last night. The diva brought the house down, okay.
- Oscar-nominated "Precious" director Lee Daniels will be honored with a Career Achievement Award at the 14th Annual American Black Film Festival in Miami, Florida. [FilmLife]
- Oprah Winfrey is looking for "the net big TV star." [AOLBV]
- Don't feel guilty for ordering that extra glass of wine at dinner. A new study found that people who drink half a bottle of vino a day are healthier. But ladies, we said wine -- not vodka and not whiskey. [Fox]
- TV personality Rolonda Watts is headed back to her investigative journalism roots as a guest host on HLN's "Nancy Grace." [AOLBV]
- Maybe R. Kelly is trying to redeem himself for that "Pregnant" song. Whatever it is, we love his song "Sign of a Victory" with the Soweto Spiritual Singers for the 2010 World Cup. It's reminiscent of "I Believe I Can Fly." Thoughts.