Gabrielle Williams, a 14-year-old entrepreneurial phenom, was awarded $10,000 at the 365Black Awards, held during our 20th anniversary celebration.
For his commitment to his community, Skyler Grey, whose art sells for $6000 a piece, took home a huge prize during ESSENCE Festival weekend.
In this episode of My First Festival, Sevyn Streeter touches down in New Orleans. She takes in the sights and sounds and celebrates her birthday with some special guests. She even gets a "Happy Birthday" song from one of her favorite artists. Watch now!
- @essencefest: RT @mcondition: We will be returning to Philadelphia on Friday, August 7th to perform with our good friends Ledisi & Eric Benet at the Dell?
- @essencefest: RT @singersroom: #Videos: (@KeyshiaCole) Keyshia Cole - She http://t.co/wbtj1xXWVI
- @essencefest: Questlove's Three Favorite Most-Unlikely Duets of All Time http://t.co/6t1tDrbuu3 via @EssenceMag
- @essencefest: RT @newsone: Talking with @MayorSRB and @MayorLandrieu on the @tvonetv #NewsOneNow @essencefest Special. http://t.co/nu8dY1IQiE
- @essencefest: Another Braxton sister releases new music! Check out @TraciBraxton's new single, "Last Call". https://t.co/caAcydHZzi
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: .@Questlove's Three Favorite Duets of All Time http://t.co/zYtK466b1m
- @essencefest: RT @postano: A recap of un-seen-before Social Media Visualizations at @essencefest by @Postano! #casestudy #eventprofs http://t.co/PISlvDPO?
- @essencefest: Check out Boyz II Men's new video. Do we love it? https://t.co/WHF3rRmGr6