Educator Estella Pyfrom, 76, turned a bus into a mobile, customized mobile lab for underprivliged kids. Here's how she's getting them ready for the future.
Hack the Hood is teaching the next generation of tech innovators how to be great. Here's how.
In this series, we follow up with the tech organizations that participated in our #YESWECODE Tech Village at the 2014 ESSENCE Festival. Read about how they are innovatively working to promote diversity in Silicon Valley.
- @essencefest: #EyeCandy: Dolvett Quince at the HBO Luxury Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. http://t.co/HkxUajnXt9
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Recap: Keke Palmer arrived in style at the Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. http://t.co/56OFalcam7
- @essencefest: Loving Angela Bassett in all white with a hint of gold mettalic at the Primtetime Emmy Awards last night. http://t.co/yfFCXmyPeZ
- @essencefest: Leading man: Chiwetel Ejiofor in black tie at the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. http://t.co/VRrqaiqEbx
- @essencefest: Red Hot! Uzo Aduba gave us classic Hollywood on the Emmy Awards carpet in Los Angeles. http://t.co/8o3AdvMuuT
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Swag: Idris Elba looking dapper on his way to the Emmys. http://t.co/lRYGGLe7RR
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Recap: Kerry Washington at the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theater. http://t.co/DCCiQOAS6n
- @essencefest: Bet on Black! Model Chanel Iman at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards in Inglewood, California. http://t.co/wdPNz24E5N