Educator Estella Pyfrom, 76, turned a bus into a mobile, customized mobile lab for underprivliged kids. Here's how she's getting them ready for the future.
Hack the Hood is teaching the next generation of tech innovators how to be great. Here's how.
- @essencefest: Star clientele: Lupita Nyong'o seen at Bally store opening on New Bond Street in London. http://t.co/nuQbistQBF
- @essencefest: RT @dreamersacademy: Just one week left to apply for #DDA2015 with @IAmSteveHarvey and @essencemag! Apply today: http://t.co/BzVcxUMm7M
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: Wishing you make it home safely tonight. Jaheim's "Just In Case" http://t.co/nPZOpCJBWG
- @essencefest: Baller: Matt Kemp on from the sideline at the National Football League Monday Night Football game in Pittsburgh. http://t.co/Mau60589Bo
- @essencefest: Hip Hop Flavor: T.I. and Shad Moss (the artist formerly know as Bow Wow) hanging in New York City. http://t.co/yzDJ3TMkMR
- @essencefest: Pop of Color: LeToya Luckett at the 'Turn It Up For Change' Ball Benefiting LGBT Equality in New York City. http://t.co/TLyGFIvWUy
- @essencefest: So Chic: Robin Roberts at the Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City. http://t.co/ypk3PlMrqy
- @essencefest: Hair and There: Chrisette Michele at the 2014 Restore Brooklyn Benefit at Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City. http://t.co/bHsEPRz5wc