Hack the Hood is teaching the next generation of tech innovators how to be great. Here's how.
In this series, we follow up with the tech organizations that participated in our #YESWECODE Tech Village at the 2014 ESSENCE Festival. Read about how they are innovatively working to promote diversity in Silicon Valley.
Gabrielle Jordan Williams, a 14-year-old entrepreneurial phenom, was awarded $10,000 at the 365Black Awards, held during our 20th anniversary celebration.
- @essencefest: Live on Stage: #EssenceFest alum John Legend took the stage at The Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. http://t.co/NzAdIj3dcb
- @essencefest: To have KNOT: Check out how these celeb sisters rock their top knots & high buns http://t.co/XsY8WIyRUK http://t.co/SGPwodAmU3
- @essencefest: Action Hero: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson at a press conference in Mexico City for his movie "Hercules". http://t.co/b6xTrhyadr
- @essencefest: Scene stealer: Anthony Mackie, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen on the set of 'Christmas Eve Project' in NYC. http://t.co/AAbUp0PIdP
- @essencefest: Celebrity Summer: Beyonce and Jay-Z spend theirs On The Run. See where your fav celeb vacationed this year. http://t.co/0LWNIVHE4w...
- @essencefest: The champion! Serena Williams poses with the winner's trophy at the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati. http://t.co/qo5WN7QELb
- @essencefest: Congrats to @BishopJakes for 35 inspiring yrs in the ministry! See him Aug. 30 at #FestivalPeople. Register: http://t.co/bCBUA4Af39
- @essencefest: Daddy's girl: President Obama and Malia return to the White House from the family vacation in Martha's Vineyard. http://t.co/UmCarMQZne