EMPOWER U Saturday- 3:20PM: The Convention Center's Hall B
Motivated by her parents and Chef Duane Nutter, Tiffanie Barriere’ has the pleasure of serving cocktails in the busiest airport in the world One Flew South Resturant and Sushi Bar. Originality from Houston, Texas and parents from Louisiana, Tiffanie has taken Bartending serious in Atlanta. Tiffanies passion for cocktails, beer and wine along with southern hospitality have soared into glasses all over the south. According to Forbes, GQ, Esquire, NY Times, and the Atlanta Journal Constitution she takes her hospitality and craft to the heart. Tiffanie enjoys adding creativity derived from day to day energy, the equinox, and her creole roots. Fun, savory, bold and colorful represent her up bringing along with her service on the bar. The Drinking Coach is her city name for more than a few reasons, however leading by example with a great word of advice or hug before you leave her is a typical experience.
- @essencefest: Here's what we're on this Friday afternoon: 'Ain't Nobody' by Chaka Khan! https://t.co/jVkYt4DuqN
- @essencefest: RT @newsone: #NewsOneNow @essencefest Special: @Vanessa_KBush, EIC of @essencemag talks women's empowerment http://t.co/BnJOp5SYOh
- @essencefest: RT @newsone: .@ImCharlieWilson breaks down the secret of his success on the #NewsOneNow @essencefest Special http://t.co/LZes1tsmGi
- @essencefest: RT @Charreah: LOVE @jsullivanmusic new album. Told her the eye bae gave when I sang 'In love w another man' w/ her @essencefest ;) http://t?
- @essencefest: RT @Shaktacular: Trying to relive seeing Prince @essencefest! Today's Office Soundtrack... ? Ultimate ? Prince http://t.co/yApYpU3Hmn #Now?
- @essencefest: Blue-Eyed Soul Singers We Love Right Now http://t.co/tmqoCtI8T8 via
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: Come on home to me, Charlene..... http://t.co/3IlK4g5awc
- @essencefest: We're slowing down today's afternoon jam just a tad! His name is Charlie, last name Wilson... http://t.co/uj1jDPTNPN