EMPOWER U Saturday- 3:20PM: The Convention Center's Hall B
Motivated by her parents and Chef Duane Nutter, Tiffanie Barriere’ has the pleasure of serving cocktails in the busiest airport in the world One Flew South Resturant and Sushi Bar. Originality from Houston, Texas and parents from Louisiana, Tiffanie has taken Bartending serious in Atlanta. Tiffanies passion for cocktails, beer and wine along with southern hospitality have soared into glasses all over the south. According to Forbes, GQ, Esquire, NY Times, and the Atlanta Journal Constitution she takes her hospitality and craft to the heart. Tiffanie enjoys adding creativity derived from day to day energy, the equinox, and her creole roots. Fun, savory, bold and colorful represent her up bringing along with her service on the bar. The Drinking Coach is her city name for more than a few reasons, however leading by example with a great word of advice or hug before you leave her is a typical experience.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: @TammieHolland http://t.co/JfmkgbIQvP
- @essencefest: Celeb for a Cause: actor/activist Jesse Williams was captured in this touching photo during #FergusonOctober in St. Louis....
- @essencefest: Ashanti gave us chic style for her birthday at TAO in New York City. What are you celebrating this weekend? http://t.co/OXzOwfDLyE
- @essencefest: Soul Singer: Angie Stone on stage at Victoria Park in Sydney, Australia. http://t.co/OiWEXgaJ9Y
- @essencefest: Studio Time: Love this shot of Baby Winston when he joined his dad Idris Elba for a session! http://t.co/1DuJHlr0Id
- @essencefest: Be #empowered through those weighty times: "He Knows How Much We Can Bear" - Hezekiah Walker & LFCC http://t.co/pn1A9QiGRT
- @essencefest: Jump to it! Aisha Tyler at the 2nd Annual Paleyfest New York Presents: "Archer" at the Paley Center for Media in NYC. http://t.co/kp9P6Hi4za
- @essencefest: #EssenceStyle: Sweater Weather! How will you keep the chill off this Fall? Be inspired with these crisp looks. http://t.co/ZQwYXmbHy9...