EMPOWER U Saturday- 3:20PM: The Convention Center's Hall B
Motivated by her parents and Chef Duane Nutter, Tiffanie Barriere’ has the pleasure of serving cocktails in the busiest airport in the world One Flew South Resturant and Sushi Bar. Originality from Houston, Texas and parents from Louisiana, Tiffanie has taken Bartending serious in Atlanta. Tiffanies passion for cocktails, beer and wine along with southern hospitality have soared into glasses all over the south. According to Forbes, GQ, Esquire, NY Times, and the Atlanta Journal Constitution she takes her hospitality and craft to the heart. Tiffanie enjoys adding creativity derived from day to day energy, the equinox, and her creole roots. Fun, savory, bold and colorful represent her up bringing along with her service on the bar. The Drinking Coach is her city name for more than a few reasons, however leading by example with a great word of advice or hug before you leave her is a typical experience.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: NOW PLAYING artist @Lecrae talks keeping his marriage first and faith based relationship solid as an entertainer: http://t.co/tvvVebRBDF
- @essencefest: NOW PLAYING artist @LeCrae shares how he balances marriage, faith, and success: http://t.co/Nu4KgV6Mad http://t.co/qMPKsyYH4p #EssenceFest
- @essencefest: RT @jamaicanmae: Super geeked that @fatbellybella @maryjblige will be headlining the main stage at the @essencefest!
- @essencefest: Candid moments with our #MCM, #EssenceFest performer @TreySongz: http://t.co/ngIq62pbhq
- @essencefest: EXCLUSIVE: Listen to @VeronikaBozema's Hot New Track From This Week's @EmpireFOX: http://t.co/jaZk1pz6kq
- @essencefest: 2015 #EssenceFest performer @TreySongz knows how to steam up a screen: http://t.co/qnlsumGnAE http://t.co/ZWbKyLXiUn
- @essencefest: 5 times @KevinHart4real KILLED us with comedy: http://t.co/BSbzyzPgvQ
- @essencefest: Who's NEW at the 2015 #EssenceFestival: http://t.co/5OA3Qi7UkI http://t.co/uvB5EVsWiU
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we’re bringing the love in 2015 with the biggest and best Festival to date!