EMPOWERMENT Friday - 1:30PM
Teresa is the proud mother of Marteniz, a young gay man who is living with HIV. When her then 18-year-old son told her he was positive, she admits she did not know much about HIV As a mother, her first concern was for her son. Today, as a Greater Than AIDS ambassador, Teresa is an inspiring example of the power of love AND knowledge in the face of this disease.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Reality Star: Vanessa Simmons celebrated the premiere of Lifetime's new series "Project Runway: THREADS" in New York. http://t.co/08rJKkk2du
- @essencefest: RT @RushionMcDonald: @IAmSteveHarvey talking about how to #ActLikeASuccess at @essencefest 2014 http://t.co/poSLvnOrfL
- @essencefest: Broadway's Best: Phylicia Rashad at The Public Theater's opening night celebration of 'The Fortress Of Solitude' in NYC....
- @essencefest: Thrilled to support young trailblazers! Congrats on @yeswecode?s first ever #hackathon for My Brother?s Keeper #PA http://t.co/8gZZFv2VmZ
- @essencefest: Hip Hop Style: #EssenceFest alum Eve at the MOBO Awards at SSE Arena in London, England. http://t.co/peoiBkKSPZ
- @essencefest: Celeb Visit: Mary J. Blige at the WDAS and Power 99 Performance Theater in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. http://t.co/WxLeGSndYL
- @essencefest: Star clientele: Lupita Nyong'o seen at Bally store opening on New Bond Street in London. http://t.co/nuQbistQBF
- @essencefest: RT @dreamersacademy: Just one week left to apply for #DDA2015 with @IAmSteveHarvey and @essencemag! Apply today: http://t.co/BzVcxUMm7M