EMPOWERMENT Friday - 2:35PM
Tamika D. Mallory is a nationally recognized civil rights activist and a fiery and outspoken champion for social justice. Her tireless activism earned her public praise as “a leader of tomorrow” by Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama, Valerie B. Jarrett. Founder of Mallory Consulting, a strategic planning firm in New York City, she is a regular contributor for Essence Magazine and NewsOne.com, and has been featured on national outlets such TV One, CNN, MSNBC and BET. Known for her anti-violence work, she is currently co-chair of an initiative of New York City, Gun Violence Awareness Month.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Get Your Tickets to ESSENCE Fest Before It's Too Late! http://t.co/BcPW3wTp1M
- @essencefest: 5 Things You Should Know About #ESSENCEFest Performer & The Voice Contestant @Tonyaboydcannon. http://t.co/A2RLTb56Tr
- @essencefest: 5 Things You Should Know About our #ESSENCEFest Performer & The Voice Contestant @Tonyaboydcannon. http://t.co/Jl3rW4OVzZ
- @essencefest: Tickets for #EssenceFest 2015 are On Sale Now. Don't Be Late, Buy Your Ticket Today: http://t.co/e8AXiaJkNc
- @essencefest: ?You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." -Jim Rohn via #ESSENCEFest Speaker @PaulCBrunson. http://t.co/tOq5So7osZ
- @essencefest: #TBT: Jam to Your Favorite @raheem_devaughn Songs Before He Performs at #ESSENCEFest 2015. http://t.co/S4MYMw4dn9
- @essencefest: There's No Better Place to Be July 4th! Get Your Tix to #EssenceFest2015 Before It's Too Late. We Hope You're Ready!: http://t.co/QiD3GRYmlK
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: The one and only @ReginaKing will be on #ESSENCELive today at 4 p.m. ET on http://t.co/g2xKZblgNf. Don't miss it! http://t.?
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we’re bringing the love in 2015 with the biggest and best Festival to date!