EMPOWER U Saturday - 1:30PM: The Convention Center's Hall B
Sarah Jakes oversees the women's ministry at The Potter's House of Dallas, the church led by her parents, Bishop T.D. and Mrs. Serita Jakes. She pens a blog at sarahjakes.com and serves as a television host on The Potter's Touch. Sarah is an author and will release her first book, "Lost and Found" on April 1, 2014. Sarah is a highly sought after motivational speaker and mother of two. Learn more at sarahjakes.com.
- @essencefest: Do we love this new Lenny Kravitz single? https://t.co/5RTWqCPkPM #MusicMonday
- @essencefest: Our #EmpowerU series at #ESSENCEFest delivered on its promise. Here's the recap: http://t.co/nsuh3wvcBP
- @essencefest: RT @hollywoodlvwork: RT @Mekaeg: @BlackGirlsCode?s had a blast at the #YesWeCode Tech Village during @essencefest this year. See photos! ht?
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: Watch what 4 words #ChadwickBoseman heard from director, #TateTaylor to convince him to star in @GetOnUpMovie. https://t.co?
- @essencefest: RT @PatriksPicks: .@kimBurrellLove CONGRATS on being named @essencefest 2015 Gospel Tribute Honoree. YES! @GeCharPresents: http://t.co/VgL2?
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: Watch Ep. 3 of #MyFirstFestival w/ @sevyn. In this episode, she arrives in New Orleans and celebrates her birthday! https:/?
- @essencefest: Here's what we're on this Friday afternoon: 'Ain't Nobody' by Chaka Khan! https://t.co/jVkYt4DuqN
- @essencefest: RT @newsone: #NewsOneNow @essencefest Special: @Vanessa_KBush, EIC of @essencemag talks women's empowerment http://t.co/BnJOp5SYOh