EMPOWER U Saturday - 1:30PM: The Convention Center's Hall B
Sarah Jakes oversees the women's ministry at The Potter's House of Dallas, the church led by her parents, Bishop T.D. and Mrs. Serita Jakes. She pens a blog at sarahjakes.com and serves as a television host on The Potter's Touch. Sarah is an author and will release her first book, "Lost and Found" on April 1, 2014. Sarah is a highly sought after motivational speaker and mother of two. Learn more at sarahjakes.com.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: RT @KevinHart4real: It?s going down this year at #EssenceFest I'm bringing my #WhatNow tour to New Orleans July 2nd.. http://t.co/dhZXTgouG?
- @essencefest: Remember to use the hashtag #lunchtimedebate to chime in on the discussion.
- @essencefest: Midday music break courtesy of @MS_HUMMINGBIRD's most unforgettable hits: http://t.co/94GQ7PX4CJ
- @essencefest: If you don't know about @Usher & @MissyElliott performing at #EssenceFest. Then you need to join the conversation: http://t.co/vx172rZsZp
- @essencefest: Kick off ESSENCE Festival\xae July 2 at 8:45pm with KEVIN HART'S WHAT NOW TOUR. Buy tickets NOW: http://t.co/rxJYpuG4oF
- @essencefest: #WEW: Sybrina Fulton Continues to Be the Voice of the Voiceless Years After Her Son's Death: http://t.co/JGkq4PDPj5
- @essencefest: #WCW @sevyn's 7 most fab red carpet moments: http://t.co/YDZWDEi5P0
- @essencefest: RT @Amaz1nONE: WOW. The @essencefest just added @MissyElliott & @Usher to the lineup! They're def bringing the heat to #NOLA. http://t.co/y?
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we’re bringing the love in 2015 with the biggest and best Festival to date!