EMPOWER U Saturday - 1:30PM: The Convention Center's Hall B
Sarah Jakes oversees the women's ministry at The Potter's House of Dallas, the church led by her parents, Bishop T.D. and Mrs. Serita Jakes. She pens a blog at sarahjakes.com and serves as a television host on The Potter's Touch. Sarah is an author and will release her first book, "Lost and Found" on April 1, 2014. Sarah is a highly sought after motivational speaker and mother of two. Learn more at sarahjakes.com.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Fashion Statement: #EssenceFest alum Mary J Blige at the Alexander Wang X H&M Launch in New York City. http://t.co/zWWMaqDge7
- @essencefest: Speaker for the day: Robin Roberts delivered the keynote speech at the Pennsylvania Conference for Women in Philadelphia....
- @essencefest: Celeb for a Cause: Halle Berry at God's Love We Deliver, Golden Heart Awards in New York City. http://t.co/PLVelEkLi4
- @essencefest: From the City of Brotherly Love - let's give it up for today's #EyeCandy: actor Kevin Moore. http://t.co/NgN257TYLD http://t.co/AP7eFVqxFH
- @essencefest: Class Photo: The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls 2014 graduating class in South Africa with their founder. http://t.co/SjRLrT1pU4
- @essencefest: @TammieHolland http://t.co/JfmkgbIQvP
- @essencefest: Celeb for a Cause: actor/activist Jesse Williams was captured in this touching photo during #FergusonOctober in St. Louis....
- @essencefest: Ashanti gave us chic style for her birthday at TAO in New York City. What are you celebrating this weekend? http://t.co/OXzOwfDLyE