EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 12:20PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Roland Martin currently serves as TV One’s political editor, senior analyst of the Tom Joyner Morning Show, and host of News One Now on TV One. Martin is an acclaimed journalist winning more than 30 professional awards for journalistic excellence, including becoming NABJ's 2013 Journalist of the Year, the organizations most coveted honor; a regional Edward R. Murrow Award from the Radio Television News Directors and the National Association of Minorities in Cable among many others.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: A Formal Family: Alicia Keys and Swizz Beat at the 2014 Angel Ball at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City. http://t.co/VK2TpxHhGe
- @essencefest: Two Step: Jamie Foxx and Tina Knowles at the Angel Ball 2014 hosted by Gabrielle's Angel Foundation in NYC. http://t.co/iXm0gghFtZ
- @essencefest: #TurnOutForWhat: President Obama casts a ballot in early voting for the 2014 midterm elections in Chicago. http://t.co/4UxPLY1Mav
- @essencefest: Unplugged: #EssenceFest alum Elle Varner onstage at the V-103 Acoustic Sunday in Atlanta. http://t.co/rNmrhiQPcf
- @essencefest: Family Stand: The Peete and children at the 9th Annual Denim & Diamonds for Autism event in Westlake Village, California....
- @essencefest: #EssenceFest recommends: @SIFMA Diversity and Inclusion Conference November 13-14 in St. Louis, MO. http://t.co/4Ik6Q3AFjt
- @essencefest: Lupita Nyong'o rocks an LBD at the Sindika Dokolo Art Foundation dinner at Cafe Royal in London. http://t.co/8yBi3NHrj5
- @essencefest: Fashion Statement: #EssenceFest alum Mary J Blige at the Alexander Wang X H&M Launch in New York City. http://t.co/zWWMaqDge7