EMPOWERMENT Friday - 12:40PM
Robin Roberts, co-anchor of ABC’s “Good Morning America,” has led the broadcast to win three consecutive Emmy Awards for Outstanding Morning Program. Roberts was recognized with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs in July 2013 for the strength and courage she has displayed throughout her life and career. She is an active speaker for charity and civic functions. Roberts is the author of the New York Times best selling memoir, Everybody's Got Something.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Fashion Statement: #EssenceFest alum Mary J Blige at the Alexander Wang X H&M Launch in New York City. http://t.co/zWWMaqDge7
- @essencefest: Speaker for the day: Robin Roberts delivered the keynote speech at the Pennsylvania Conference for Women in Philadelphia....
- @essencefest: Celeb for a Cause: Halle Berry at God's Love We Deliver, Golden Heart Awards in New York City. http://t.co/PLVelEkLi4
- @essencefest: From the City of Brotherly Love - let's give it up for today's #EyeCandy: actor Kevin Moore. http://t.co/NgN257TYLD http://t.co/AP7eFVqxFH
- @essencefest: Class Photo: The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls 2014 graduating class in South Africa with their founder. http://t.co/SjRLrT1pU4
- @essencefest: @TammieHolland http://t.co/JfmkgbIQvP
- @essencefest: Celeb for a Cause: actor/activist Jesse Williams was captured in this touching photo during #FergusonOctober in St. Louis....
- @essencefest: Ashanti gave us chic style for her birthday at TAO in New York City. What are you celebrating this weekend? http://t.co/OXzOwfDLyE