EMPOWERMENT Friday - 12:40PM
Robin Roberts, co-anchor of ABC’s “Good Morning America,” has led the broadcast to win three consecutive Emmy Awards for Outstanding Morning Program. Roberts was recognized with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs in July 2013 for the strength and courage she has displayed throughout her life and career. She is an active speaker for charity and civic functions. Roberts is the author of the New York Times best selling memoir, Everybody's Got Something.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Andre the Actor: Andre Benjamin shares his feelings on playing Jimi Hendrix in the new biopic http://t.co/30lcwAlhqy http://t.co/n0mec1bnI0
- @essencefest: Special Guest: #EssenceFest alum Maxwell in the VIP Lounge at the 2014 Global Citizen Festival in NYC. http://t.co/DERnV5PGia
- @essencefest: International Style: Serena Williams at the China Open Player Party in Beijing. http://t.co/bcDfWoTlnE
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: To all those sisters out there who know they're "More Than a Woman" - Aaliyah. http://t.co/tkmcCpkt1m
- @essencefest: Mother and son outing: Holly Robinson-Peete and Rodney Peete Jr. at the 2014 Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards in Louisville....
- @essencefest: Couple for a Cause: Viola Davis and husband Julius Tennon at The Rape Foundation's Annual Brunch in Beverly Hills. http://t.co/bo1ZTfbAxI
- @essencefest: Now Boarding: Rihanna spotted in a causal and chic look at JFK airport in New York. http://t.co/5gfEY7nmol
- @essencefest: Very Special Guests: The Obamas on stage at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Annual Phoenix Awards in DC. http://t.co/015kBcVuVV