EMPOWERMENT Friday - 12:40PM
Robin Roberts, co-anchor of ABC’s “Good Morning America,” has led the broadcast to win three consecutive Emmy Awards for Outstanding Morning Program. Roberts was recognized with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs in July 2013 for the strength and courage she has displayed throughout her life and career. She is an active speaker for charity and civic functions. Roberts is the author of the New York Times best selling memoir, Everybody's Got Something.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: [INTERVIEW] Read how #ESSENCEFest Empower U's @SarahDjakes & @toureroberts keep God first in their relationship: http://t.co/YzKYdVpt2H
- @essencefest: Doug E. Fresh & Slick Rick will perform at #EssenceFest2015. Reminisce with our #MusicMonday Old School Faves--> http://t.co/IxIgpfV6Hn
- @essencefest: "Choose people who will lift you up." @MichelleObama
- @essencefest: Get Your Tickets to ESSENCE Fest Before It's Too Late! http://t.co/BcPW3wTp1M
- @essencefest: 5 Things You Should Know About #ESSENCEFest Performer & The Voice Contestant @Tonyaboydcannon. http://t.co/A2RLTb56Tr
- @essencefest: 5 Things You Should Know About our #ESSENCEFest Performer & The Voice Contestant @Tonyaboydcannon. http://t.co/Jl3rW4OVzZ
- @essencefest: Tickets for #EssenceFest 2015 are On Sale Now. Don't Be Late, Buy Your Ticket Today: http://t.co/e8AXiaJkNc
- @essencefest: ?You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." -Jim Rohn via #ESSENCEFest Speaker @PaulCBrunson. http://t.co/tOq5So7osZ
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we’re bringing the love in 2015 with the biggest and best Festival to date!