Professional film and television makeup artist, Nikki I Brown has worked in the business for more than eight years. Nikki is a licensed esthetician and cosmetologist who brings creativity and professionalism to every project she is involved in. She has worked with a wide array of actors, actresses, and musicians throughout her career. Nikki has worked on over forty feature films, television projects, and music videos. The Great Debaters, The Expendables, Looper, Last Exorcism 2, Hours, Treme, and 12 Years A Slave are just a few of the projects that she has been a part of.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Couple for a Cause: Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys at the 9th annual Keep A Child Alive Black Ball in NYC. http://t.co/gknsXIW2KM
- @essencefest: Ready for a spooky weekend? Get in the gory groove with a classic - Michael Jackson's "Thriller" http://t.co/fyTXYqJwnr
- @essencefest: #EyeCandy on the Carpet: actor Jay Ellis attends the after party for amfAR Inspiration Los Angeles in Hollywood. http://t.co/8e7aGEDxvA
- @essencefest: Celebs for a Cause: Ne-Yo and Swizz Beatz at The Children's Rights Ninth Annual Benefit at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers in NYC....
- @essencefest: Total Treat: T.I. salutes the crowd at an event in New York City. http://t.co/fs1rB0C19C
- @essencefest: Out & ABout: #EssenceFest alum Beyonce and Jay Z seen in midtown in New York City. http://t.co/fpCZ7LpERy
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Glam: Rihanna at the 2014 amfAR LA Inspiration Gala at Milk Studios in Hollywood. http://t.co/3raBHSOJD5
- @essencefest: Funny Lady: Sherri Shepherd joins Robin Roberts as a guest on "Good Morning America" in New York. http://t.co/z1JxvSzB5b