Professional film and television makeup artist, Nikki I Brown has worked in the business for more than eight years. Nikki is a licensed esthetician and cosmetologist who brings creativity and professionalism to every project she is involved in. She has worked with a wide array of actors, actresses, and musicians throughout her career. Nikki has worked on over forty feature films, television projects, and music videos. The Great Debaters, The Expendables, Looper, Last Exorcism 2, Hours, Treme, and 12 Years A Slave are just a few of the projects that she has been a part of.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: If you don't know about @Usher & @MissyElliott performing at #EssenceFest. Then you need to join the conversation: http://t.co/vx172rZsZp
- @essencefest: Kick off ESSENCE Festival\xae July 2 at 8:45pm with KEVIN HART'S WHAT NOW TOUR. Buy tickets NOW: http://t.co/rxJYpuG4oF
- @essencefest: #WEW: Sybrina Fulton Continues to Be the Voice of the Voiceless Years After Her Son's Death: http://t.co/JGkq4PDPj5
- @essencefest: #WCW @sevyn's 7 most fab red carpet moments: http://t.co/YDZWDEi5P0
- @essencefest: RT @Amaz1nONE: WOW. The @essencefest just added @MissyElliott & @Usher to the lineup! They're def bringing the heat to #NOLA. http://t.co/y?
- @essencefest: How will you #BringTheLove to #EssenceFest this year?
- @essencefest: RT @Sixela718: Floetry is reuniting at @essencefest this year ??
- @essencefest: RT @IyanlaVanCant: @NPRandB @essencefest @MissyElliott's catalog runs so deep, she'll be performing all day! I'm about to buy these tickets?
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we’re bringing the love in 2015 with the biggest and best Festival to date!