Professional film and television makeup artist, Nikki I Brown has worked in the business for more than eight years. Nikki is a licensed esthetician and cosmetologist who brings creativity and professionalism to every project she is involved in. She has worked with a wide array of actors, actresses, and musicians throughout her career. Nikki has worked on over forty feature films, television projects, and music videos. The Great Debaters, The Expendables, Looper, Last Exorcism 2, Hours, Treme, and 12 Years A Slave are just a few of the projects that she has been a part of.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: With a new CD and memoir out, Lenny Kravitz is topping all our charts. See more here #EyeCandy http://t.co/OWkeUWbchq
- @essencefest: "The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within: strength, courage, dignity." - Ruby Dee #Empowerment...
- @essencefest: Star Power: Halle Berry and Djimon Hounsou at CAA's School Day Benefiting Communities In Schools of Los Angeles in Beverly Hills....
- @essencefest: Groundbreaking! Congrats to Gospel rapper LeCrae on his #1 Billboard album "Anomaly" http://t.co/QLZbGGw3Ah http://t.co/tFzJQzOLdj
- @essencefest: Need some thoughts for your outfits this week? Check out this Street Style NY Fashion Week gallery! http://t.co/ymKJcp4OLp...
- @essencefest: Sunday Brunch: What's on your plate today? http://t.co/NBg1z8FrFq
- @essencefest: Say "Yes" because it all belongs to Him. Be inspired by Michelle Williams. http://t.co/NfC3TtSdyr
- @essencefest: The DJ had Usher falling in love. What will the DJ do to you tonight? http://t.co/u1QGKrI5r1