Mr. Ed Lewis
Mr. Ed Lewis
EMPOWERMENT Friday - 4:50PM
Edward Lewis is co-founder of Essence Communications Inc. During his 35 years as Chairman, CEO and Publisher, he nurtured Essence into a media powerhouse, addressing the needs of black women. Lewis is also a co-founder of Latina, the first lifestyle magazine to exclusively address the interests of U.S. Hispanic women. Lewis was recently inducted into the Advertising Hall of Fame and will receive the IPPIES Lifetime Achievement Award. He is currently Senior Advisor to Solera Capital.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Special Guest: #EssenceFest alum Maxwell in the VIP Lounge at the 2014 Global Citizen Festival in NYC. http://t.co/DERnV5PGia
- @essencefest: International Style: Serena Williams at the China Open Player Party in Beijing. http://t.co/bcDfWoTlnE
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: To all those sisters out there who know they're "More Than a Woman" - Aaliyah. http://t.co/tkmcCpkt1m
- @essencefest: Mother and son outing: Holly Robinson-Peete and Rodney Peete Jr. at the 2014 Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards in Louisville....
- @essencefest: Couple for a Cause: Viola Davis and husband Julius Tennon at The Rape Foundation's Annual Brunch in Beverly Hills. http://t.co/bo1ZTfbAxI
- @essencefest: Now Boarding: Rihanna spotted in a causal and chic look at JFK airport in New York. http://t.co/5gfEY7nmol
- @essencefest: Very Special Guests: The Obamas on stage at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Annual Phoenix Awards in DC. http://t.co/015kBcVuVV
- @essencefest: Well suited: Tyler Perry at the premiere of "Gone Girl" during the 52nd New York Film Festival. http://t.co/UVsxB21FsB