Mr. Ed Lewis
Mr. Ed Lewis
EMPOWERMENT Friday - 4:50PM
Edward Lewis is co-founder of Essence Communications Inc. During his 35 years as Chairman, CEO and Publisher, he nurtured Essence into a media powerhouse, addressing the needs of black women. Lewis is also a co-founder of Latina, the first lifestyle magazine to exclusively address the interests of U.S. Hispanic women. Lewis was recently inducted into the Advertising Hall of Fame and will receive the IPPIES Lifetime Achievement Award. He is currently Senior Advisor to Solera Capital.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: 5 Things You Should Know About our #ESSENCEFest Performer & The Voice Contestant @Tonyaboydcannon. http://t.co/Jl3rW4OVzZ
- @essencefest: Tickets for #EssenceFest 2015 are On Sale Now. Don't Be Late, Buy Your Ticket Today: http://t.co/e8AXiaJkNc
- @essencefest: ?You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." -Jim Rohn via #ESSENCEFest Speaker @PaulCBrunson. http://t.co/tOq5So7osZ
- @essencefest: #TBT: Jam to Your Favorite @raheem_devaughn Songs Before He Performs at #ESSENCEFest 2015. http://t.co/S4MYMw4dn9
- @essencefest: There's No Better Place to Be July 4th! Get Your Tix to #EssenceFest2015 Before It's Too Late. We Hope You're Ready!: http://t.co/QiD3GRYmlK
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: The one and only @ReginaKing will be on #ESSENCELive today at 4 p.m. ET on http://t.co/g2xKZblgNf. Don't miss it! http://t.?
- @essencefest: There's No Better Place to Be for 4th of July Weekend! Get Your Tix to #EssenceFest2015 Before It's Too Late--> http://t.co/QiD3GRYmlK
- @essencefest: ?Everyday is your day if you claim it. If you wait for somebody else to make it for you, you?re going to be disappointed.?- @IyanlaVanzant
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we’re bringing the love in 2015 with the biggest and best Festival to date!