Mr. Ed Lewis
Mr. Ed Lewis
EMPOWERMENT Friday - 4:50PM
Edward Lewis is co-founder of Essence Communications Inc. During his 35 years as Chairman, CEO and Publisher, he nurtured Essence into a media powerhouse, addressing the needs of black women. Lewis is also a co-founder of Latina, the first lifestyle magazine to exclusively address the interests of U.S. Hispanic women. Lewis was recently inducted into the Advertising Hall of Fame and will receive the IPPIES Lifetime Achievement Award. He is currently Senior Advisor to Solera Capital.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: #JustEngaged! Jamila Phillips and Washington Redskins' Chris Baker. http://t.co/Lzlu7F3vIs http://t.co/xOhVkpLkus
- @essencefest: Celeb visit: Tamar Braxton stopped by ESSENCE to talk about the third season of her hit reality show "Tamar & Vince". http://t.co/q2itJrUnFc
- @essencefest: Style Icon: The world remembers #OscarDeLaRenta. Check out some of our fav celebs in some of his amazing looks. http://t.co/7TJjwc3sJS...
- @essencefest: Golden Ticket: Star Jones at the Angel Ball 2014 hosted by Gabrielle's Angel Foundation at Cipriani Wall Street. http://t.co/XMMZbfiu3k
- @essencefest: Brooklyn's Finest: Spike Lee and honoree Rosie Perez at the Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation's annual benefit dinner....
- @essencefest: A Formal Family: Alicia Keys and Swizz Beat at the 2014 Angel Ball at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City. http://t.co/VK2TpxHhGe
- @essencefest: Two Step: Jamie Foxx and Tina Knowles at the Angel Ball 2014 hosted by Gabrielle's Angel Foundation in NYC. http://t.co/iXm0gghFtZ
- @essencefest: #TurnOutForWhat: President Obama casts a ballot in early voting for the 2014 midterm elections in Chicago. http://t.co/4UxPLY1Mav