Mr. Ed Lewis
Mr. Ed Lewis
EMPOWERMENT Friday - 4:50PM
Edward Lewis is co-founder of Essence Communications Inc. During his 35 years as Chairman, CEO and Publisher, he nurtured Essence into a media powerhouse, addressing the needs of black women. Lewis is also a co-founder of Latina, the first lifestyle magazine to exclusively address the interests of U.S. Hispanic women. Lewis was recently inducted into the Advertising Hall of Fame and will receive the IPPIES Lifetime Achievement Award. He is currently Senior Advisor to Solera Capital.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: If you don't know about @Usher & @MissyElliott performing at #EssenceFest. Then you need to join the conversation: http://t.co/vx172rZsZp
- @essencefest: Kick off ESSENCE Festival\xae July 2 at 8:45pm with KEVIN HART'S WHAT NOW TOUR. Buy tickets NOW: http://t.co/rxJYpuG4oF
- @essencefest: #WEW: Sybrina Fulton Continues to Be the Voice of the Voiceless Years After Her Son's Death: http://t.co/JGkq4PDPj5
- @essencefest: #WCW @sevyn's 7 most fab red carpet moments: http://t.co/YDZWDEi5P0
- @essencefest: RT @Amaz1nONE: WOW. The @essencefest just added @MissyElliott & @Usher to the lineup! They're def bringing the heat to #NOLA. http://t.co/y?
- @essencefest: How will you #BringTheLove to #EssenceFest this year?
- @essencefest: RT @Sixela718: Floetry is reuniting at @essencefest this year ??
- @essencefest: RT @IyanlaVanCant: @NPRandB @essencefest @MissyElliott's catalog runs so deep, she'll be performing all day! I'm about to buy these tickets?
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we’re bringing the love in 2015 with the biggest and best Festival to date!