Mr. Ed Lewis
Mr. Ed Lewis
EMPOWERMENT Friday - 4:50PM
Edward Lewis is co-founder of Essence Communications Inc. During his 35 years as Chairman, CEO and Publisher, he nurtured Essence into a media powerhouse, addressing the needs of black women. Lewis is also a co-founder of Latina, the first lifestyle magazine to exclusively address the interests of U.S. Hispanic women. Lewis was recently inducted into the Advertising Hall of Fame and will receive the IPPIES Lifetime Achievement Award. He is currently Senior Advisor to Solera Capital.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: #EyeCandy on the Carpet: actor Jay Ellis attends the after party for amfAR Inspiration Los Angeles in Hollywood. http://t.co/8e7aGEDxvA
- @essencefest: Celebs for a Cause: Ne-Yo and Swizz Beatz at The Children's Rights Ninth Annual Benefit at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers in NYC....
- @essencefest: Total Treat: T.I. salutes the crowd at an event in New York City. http://t.co/fs1rB0C19C
- @essencefest: Out & ABout: #EssenceFest alum Beyonce and Jay Z seen in midtown in New York City. http://t.co/fpCZ7LpERy
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Glam: Rihanna at the 2014 amfAR LA Inspiration Gala at Milk Studios in Hollywood. http://t.co/3raBHSOJD5
- @essencefest: Funny Lady: Sherri Shepherd joins Robin Roberts as a guest on "Good Morning America" in New York. http://t.co/z1JxvSzB5b
- @essencefest: Date Night: Niecy Nash and Jay Tucker at the season two premiere of HBO's "Getting On" at the Avalon in Hollywood. http://t.co/sqK0LiJ8Tq
- @essencefest: VIP Guest: Garcelle Beauvais at the TROA denim event at Barneys in Los Angeles. http://t.co/gn4gFlo7KW