EMPOWERMENT Friday - 3:05PM
For over 30 years, Mikki Taylor was ESSENCE Magazine’s groundbreaking Beauty & Cover Director and is now Editor-at-Large. Taylor is the President of Mikki Taylor Enterprises, LLC, a full-service image building and communications company. Taylor offers beauty, style and empowerment strategies through all types of media. She is author of the critically acclaimed Self-Seduction: Your Ultimate Path to Inner and Outer Beauty and Commander-in-Chic: Every Woman’s Guide to Managing Her Style Like a First Lady.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Couple for a Cause: Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys at the 9th annual Keep A Child Alive Black Ball in NYC. http://t.co/gknsXIW2KM
- @essencefest: Ready for a spooky weekend? Get in the gory groove with a classic - Michael Jackson's "Thriller" http://t.co/fyTXYqJwnr
- @essencefest: #EyeCandy on the Carpet: actor Jay Ellis attends the after party for amfAR Inspiration Los Angeles in Hollywood. http://t.co/8e7aGEDxvA
- @essencefest: Celebs for a Cause: Ne-Yo and Swizz Beatz at The Children's Rights Ninth Annual Benefit at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers in NYC....
- @essencefest: Total Treat: T.I. salutes the crowd at an event in New York City. http://t.co/fs1rB0C19C
- @essencefest: Out & ABout: #EssenceFest alum Beyonce and Jay Z seen in midtown in New York City. http://t.co/fpCZ7LpERy
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Glam: Rihanna at the 2014 amfAR LA Inspiration Gala at Milk Studios in Hollywood. http://t.co/3raBHSOJD5
- @essencefest: Funny Lady: Sherri Shepherd joins Robin Roberts as a guest on "Good Morning America" in New York. http://t.co/z1JxvSzB5b