EMPOWERMENT Friday - 3:05PM
For over 30 years, Mikki Taylor was ESSENCE Magazine’s groundbreaking Beauty & Cover Director and is now Editor-at-Large. Taylor is the President of Mikki Taylor Enterprises, LLC, a full-service image building and communications company. Taylor offers beauty, style and empowerment strategies through all types of media. She is author of the critically acclaimed Self-Seduction: Your Ultimate Path to Inner and Outer Beauty and Commander-in-Chic: Every Woman’s Guide to Managing Her Style Like a First Lady.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Star Visit: Omar Epps stopped by the SiriusXM Studios in NYC. http://t.co/jcarq6xdHS
- @essencefest: Mommy & Me: Christina Milian and her daughter Violet were seen leaving the doctors office in Beverly Hills. http://t.co/ySKj5H66GI
- @essencefest: They've Got Rhythm! Usher Raymond and Kandi Burruss at the ASCAP Rhythm And Soul 3rd Annual Atlanta Legends Dinner. http://t.co/x2mQdHOXOu
- @essencefest: Weekend Wrap Up: Who saw Beyonce perform with Jay-Z at the 2014 Global Citizen Festival in Central Park? http://t.co/PLZ5mUAplW
- @essencefest: Damon Wayans Jr. is one of many brothers bringing #EyeCandy to TV this fall. Check out our favs http://t.co/hyUY8fVkgq
- @essencefest: "Don?t give up what you?re trying to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don?t think you can go wrong." - Ella Fitzgerald...
- @essencefest: Tune in to #NewsOneNow radio with @rolandsmartin to hear our Relationships Editor @Charreah discuss your sexting photos and your rights.
- @essencefest: #EssenceFest at Work: What are your tips for a great job interview? http://t.co/HvrOMbgAqX http://t.co/TzmDMr0s2J