EMPOWERMENT Friday - 1:30PM
Melissa Harris-Perry is the host of MSNBC's "Melissa Harris-Perry," which airs Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-12pm ET. Melissa and her show have been widely praised for thoughtful analysis and discussion of cultural and political trends. Harris-Perry is also a professor of Politics and International Affairs at Wake Forest University, where she was named a Presidential Chair. In addition, Harris-Perry is the founding director of the Anna Julia Cooper Project on Gender, Race, and Politics in the South.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: TGI Kerry! The actress arrives at the ABC #TGIT Premiere Event at Palihouse Holloway in West Hollywood. http://t.co/YiQwHmPhXq
- @essencefest: With a new CD and memoir out, Lenny Kravitz is topping all our charts. See more here #EyeCandy http://t.co/OWkeUWbchq
- @essencefest: "The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within: strength, courage, dignity." - Ruby Dee #Empowerment...
- @essencefest: Star Power: Halle Berry and Djimon Hounsou at CAA's School Day Benefiting Communities In Schools of Los Angeles in Beverly Hills....
- @essencefest: Groundbreaking! Congrats to Gospel rapper LeCrae on his #1 Billboard album "Anomaly" http://t.co/QLZbGGw3Ah http://t.co/tFzJQzOLdj
- @essencefest: Need some thoughts for your outfits this week? Check out this Street Style NY Fashion Week gallery! http://t.co/ymKJcp4OLp...
- @essencefest: Sunday Brunch: What's on your plate today? http://t.co/NBg1z8FrFq
- @essencefest: Say "Yes" because it all belongs to Him. Be inspired by Michelle Williams. http://t.co/NfC3TtSdyr