EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 5:00PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is the acclaimed spiritual life coach, Emmy Award winner and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, empowerment and relationships has inspired audiences around the world. The author of 16 books, including her latest—Forgiveness, 21 days to forgive everyone for everything. With Iyanla's no-nonsense approach and underlying message of “live better by loving yourself,” she has ignited the universal spark of self-discovery.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: @TammieHolland http://t.co/JfmkgbIQvP
- @essencefest: Celeb for a Cause: actor/activist Jesse Williams was captured in this touching photo during #FergusonOctober in St. Louis....
- @essencefest: Ashanti gave us chic style for her birthday at TAO in New York City. What are you celebrating this weekend? http://t.co/OXzOwfDLyE
- @essencefest: Soul Singer: Angie Stone on stage at Victoria Park in Sydney, Australia. http://t.co/OiWEXgaJ9Y
- @essencefest: Studio Time: Love this shot of Baby Winston when he joined his dad Idris Elba for a session! http://t.co/1DuJHlr0Id
- @essencefest: Be #empowered through those weighty times: "He Knows How Much We Can Bear" - Hezekiah Walker & LFCC http://t.co/pn1A9QiGRT
- @essencefest: Jump to it! Aisha Tyler at the 2nd Annual Paleyfest New York Presents: "Archer" at the Paley Center for Media in NYC. http://t.co/kp9P6Hi4za
- @essencefest: #EssenceStyle: Sweater Weather! How will you keep the chill off this Fall? Be inspired with these crisp looks. http://t.co/ZQwYXmbHy9...