Come hear this speaker and more than 50 people, policy makers, performers, thinkers and leaders as they discuss issues that matter most to your world.
Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is the acclaimed spiritual life coach, Emmy Award winner and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, empowerment and relationships has inspired audiences around the world. The author of 16 books, including her latest—Forgiveness, 21 days to forgive everyone for everything. With Iyanla's no-nonsense approach and underlying message of “live better by loving yourself,” she has ignited the universal spark of self-discovery.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Happy Easter Sunday! Need some tunes while you prepare to head out? Check out our gospel explosion playlist http://t.co/cn5xBqeDPt
- @essencefest: .@imericacampbell would love to tribute @MsGladysKnight at #EssenceFest. Find out who she wants to help her here http://t.co/CDZu5ivhFO
- @essencefest: The free road to #EssenceFest tour series starts next Saturday. See the current schedule here http://t.co/JY0RER9HYi http://t.co/QHYrz5Znbf
- @essencefest: Want to be a vendor at #EssenceFest this year? Here's where you sign up http://t.co/JaD2ZeOfTB
- @essencefest: Our #EssenceFest host @nephewtommy gives you all the info you need to know to get you ready for 4th of July weekend http://t.co/hgTVWEQSMU
- @essencefest: Here's Why You Should Attend Empower U at This Year's Essence Fest
- @essencefest: Find out who will be at #RoadToEF when it kicks off in ATL next Saturday http://t.co/xEfZlZkpqH http://t.co/Z6wBMn2dbO
- @essencefest: Find out what Beyonce has to do with gospel legend Kim Burrell's most memorable moment at the Essence Festival.http://t.co/BiWuJfgiki
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we'll celebrate in 2014 with the biggest and best Festival to date!