EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 5:00PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is the acclaimed spiritual life coach, Emmy Award winner and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, empowerment and relationships has inspired audiences around the world. The author of 16 books, including her latest—Forgiveness, 21 days to forgive everyone for everything. With Iyanla's no-nonsense approach and underlying message of “live better by loving yourself,” she has ignited the universal spark of self-discovery.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: #WEW: Sybrina Fulton Continues to Be the Voice of the Voiceless Years After Her Son's Death: http://t.co/JGkq4PDPj5
- @essencefest: #WCW @sevyn's 7 most fab red carpet moments: http://t.co/YDZWDEi5P0
- @essencefest: RT @Amaz1nONE: WOW. The @essencefest just added @MissyElliott & @Usher to the lineup! They're def bringing the heat to #NOLA. http://t.co/y?
- @essencefest: How will you #BringTheLove to #EssenceFest this year?
- @essencefest: RT @Sixela718: Floetry is reuniting at @essencefest this year ??
- @essencefest: RT @IyanlaVanCant: @NPRandB @essencefest @MissyElliott's catalog runs so deep, she'll be performing all day! I'm about to buy these tickets?
- @essencefest: RT @WWLTV: #Usher and #MissyElliot added to #EssenceFest line-up. @Usher @MissyElliott @essencefest
- @essencefest: RT @804StreetMedia: @essencefest is going to be epic.
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we’re bringing the love in 2015 with the biggest and best Festival to date!