EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 5:00PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is the acclaimed spiritual life coach, Emmy Award winner and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, empowerment and relationships has inspired audiences around the world. The author of 16 books, including her latest—Forgiveness, 21 days to forgive everyone for everything. With Iyanla's no-nonsense approach and underlying message of “live better by loving yourself,” she has ignited the universal spark of self-discovery.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: To have John Legend perform at your wedding? #BridalBlissWin! Congrats Regina and Ramondo. http://t.co/EgELvywYr9 http://t.co/6rLAGIocO5
- @essencefest: First Mom: FLOTUS spotted returning to the White House from a parent/teacher conference at Sidwell Friends School. http://t.co/xcTcgf3hLx
- @essencefest: Brandy gives us a casual chic look at Compound in Atlanta. http://t.co/Gw877rRfzZ
- @essencefest: For the win! Serena Williams received the Billie Jean King trophy at the BNP Paribas WTA Finals in Singapore. http://t.co/K5HmLbGDvM
- @essencefest: Funny Man: Chris Rock at Celebrity Charades 2014: Judgment Day in New York City. http://t.co/ov2V36nQPZ
- @essencefest: White Hot: NBC Television Anchor Tamron Hall at a dinner and awards event in New York City. http://t.co/IcFYZMvD41
- @essencefest: "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them...
- @essencefest: Selfie Chic: Check out some of our favorite Sanaa Lathan photos. http://t.co/3UjgqiW8m0 http://t.co/S8vvhYsDsi