EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 5:00PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is the acclaimed spiritual life coach, Emmy Award winner and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, empowerment and relationships has inspired audiences around the world. The author of 16 books, including her latest—Forgiveness, 21 days to forgive everyone for everything. With Iyanla's no-nonsense approach and underlying message of “live better by loving yourself,” she has ignited the universal spark of self-discovery.
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: Vintage Jill Scott, anyone? Let's take, a long walk... http://t.co/xm6OSx8Vju
- @essencefest: Much love to @postano for making our 2014 #ESSENCEFest super super super social! http://t.co/9v1ZBX0DOT
- @essencefest: Ok, tell us what you think of Latoya Jackson's new single. Yay? Nay? https://t.co/KpqshZLuds
- @essencefest: Smokey Robinson is back! Check out his duet with @maryjblige. We love it.. https://t.co/CNMNhps0mW
- @essencefest: Do we love this new Lenny Kravitz single? https://t.co/5RTWqCPkPM #MusicMonday
- @essencefest: Our #EmpowerU series at #ESSENCEFest delivered on its promise. Here's the recap: http://t.co/nsuh3wvcBP
- @essencefest: RT @hollywoodlvwork: RT @Mekaeg: @BlackGirlsCode?s had a blast at the #YesWeCode Tech Village during @essencefest this year. See photos! ht?
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: Watch what 4 words #ChadwickBoseman heard from director, #TateTaylor to convince him to star in @GetOnUpMovie. https://t.co?