EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 5:00PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is the acclaimed spiritual life coach, Emmy Award winner and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, empowerment and relationships has inspired audiences around the world. The author of 16 books, including her latest—Forgiveness, 21 days to forgive everyone for everything. With Iyanla's no-nonsense approach and underlying message of “live better by loving yourself,” she has ignited the universal spark of self-discovery.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Striking! Angela Simmons at the 2014 LudaDay Bowling for charity at Bowlmor lanes in Atlanta. http://t.co/tPeejo0S4p
- @essencefest: Congratulations to Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade on their weekend wedding. See photos from #thewadeunion here http://t.co/YWwWmPDHDW...
- @essencefest: What makes Idris Elba so irresistible? See our top 20 reasons #EyeCandy http://t.co/VEsMhwFfEn http://t.co/teX1FzOPfY
- @essencefest: Morning Glory: Tamron Hall all smiles on the "Today Show" set. http://t.co/ba5ywerk7L
- @essencefest: Team Work, Dream Work: We loved seeing the Williams sisters play their women's doubles match at the US Open. http://t.co/TNbIBLx9D2
- @essencefest: It's a holiday Sunday! What are you and your crew up to tonight? http://t.co/9TxNMtYdJM
- @essencefest: So many questions! What would you ask NFL star and spokesperson Cam Newton? #EyeCandy http://t.co/eRGuXD9RNc http://t.co/yyP5PwuO33
- @essencefest: Girl talk: Are you ready to be someone's boo? Take the quiz and find out. http://t.co/NmaEEoQbtJ http://t.co/zlpgZ2WZaq