EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 5:00PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is the acclaimed spiritual life coach, Emmy Award winner and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, empowerment and relationships has inspired audiences around the world. The author of 16 books, including her latest—Forgiveness, 21 days to forgive everyone for everything. With Iyanla's no-nonsense approach and underlying message of “live better by loving yourself,” she has ignited the universal spark of self-discovery.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Baller: Matt Kemp on from the sideline at the National Football League Monday Night Football game in Pittsburgh. http://t.co/Mau60589Bo
- @essencefest: Hip Hop Flavor: T.I. and Shad Moss (the artist formerly know as Bow Wow) hanging in New York City. http://t.co/yzDJ3TMkMR
- @essencefest: Pop of Color: LeToya Luckett at the 'Turn It Up For Change' Ball Benefiting LGBT Equality in New York City. http://t.co/TLyGFIvWUy
- @essencefest: So Chic: Robin Roberts at the Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City. http://t.co/ypk3PlMrqy
- @essencefest: Hair and There: Chrisette Michele at the 2014 Restore Brooklyn Benefit at Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City. http://t.co/bHsEPRz5wc
- @essencefest: #JustEngaged! Jamila Phillips and Washington Redskins' Chris Baker. http://t.co/Lzlu7F3vIs http://t.co/xOhVkpLkus
- @essencefest: Celeb visit: Tamar Braxton stopped by ESSENCE to talk about the third season of her hit reality show "Tamar & Vince". http://t.co/q2itJrUnFc
- @essencefest: Style Icon: The world remembers #OscarDeLaRenta. Check out some of our fav celebs in some of his amazing looks. http://t.co/7TJjwc3sJS...