EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 5:00PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is the acclaimed spiritual life coach, Emmy Award winner and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, empowerment and relationships has inspired audiences around the world. The author of 16 books, including her latest—Forgiveness, 21 days to forgive everyone for everything. With Iyanla's no-nonsense approach and underlying message of “live better by loving yourself,” she has ignited the universal spark of self-discovery.
- @essencefest: Another Braxton sister releases new music! Check out @TraciBraxton's new single, "Last Call". https://t.co/caAcydHZzi
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: .@Questlove's Three Favorite Duets of All Time http://t.co/zYtK466b1m
- @essencefest: RT @postano: A recap of un-seen-before Social Media Visualizations at @essencefest by @Postano! #casestudy #eventprofs http://t.co/PISlvDPO?
- @essencefest: Check out Boyz II Men's new video. Do we love it? https://t.co/WHF3rRmGr6
- @essencefest: We're pretty obsessed with @JanelleMonae's new video,"Electric Lady". http://t.co/yjZxPBquhw
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: Vintage Jill Scott, anyone? Let's take, a long walk... http://t.co/xm6OSx8Vju
- @essencefest: Much love to @postano for making our 2014 #ESSENCEFest super super super social! http://t.co/9v1ZBX0DOT
- @essencefest: Ok, tell us what you think of Latoya Jackson's new single. Yay? Nay? https://t.co/KpqshZLuds