EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 5:00PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is the acclaimed spiritual life coach, Emmy Award winner and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, empowerment and relationships has inspired audiences around the world. The author of 16 books, including her latest—Forgiveness, 21 days to forgive everyone for everything. With Iyanla's no-nonsense approach and underlying message of “live better by loving yourself,” she has ignited the universal spark of self-discovery.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Print that! Mel B. at the 'America's Got Talent' Post-Show Red Carpet at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. http://t.co/EH2u3PLll7
- @essencefest: Game Face: Serena Williams arrives at the Arthur Ashe Stadium for the 2014 US Open in Queens.
- @essencefest: The Huddle: Taye Diggs and NFL player Jon Beason at the interactive tour of MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. http://t.co/uDKw8rzO5S
- @essencefest: #TBT: Taking you back to Marsha Ambrosius' performance at the #EssenceFest superlounge with 'Late Nights, Early Mornings"...
- @essencefest: Cover Stars: Alfre Woodard, Laverne Cox, Nicole Beharie, Danai Gurira shine on the ESSENCE October cover http://t.co/QByCJadL3R...
- @essencefest: Print This! Zoe Saldana at the premiere of Pantelion Films' 'Cantinflas' at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. http://t.co/julMeSz1di
- @essencefest: Bridal Bliss: "True love just kind of bumped into us, and the rest is history." See O'Shea and Shawn's story here http://t.co/5hWNGvqvbe...
- @essencefest: Pop of Color: Taraji P.Henson at the L.A. special screening of 'No Good Deed' in Los Angeles. http://t.co/8Bmne5M7p9