Come hear this speaker and more than 50 people, policy makers, performers, thinkers and leaders as they discuss issues that matter most to your world.
Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is the acclaimed spiritual life coach, Emmy Award winner and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, empowerment and relationships has inspired audiences around the world. The author of 16 books, including her latest—Forgiveness, 21 days to forgive everyone for everything. With Iyanla's no-nonsense approach and underlying message of “live better by loving yourself,” she has ignited the universal spark of self-discovery.
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: The legendary Mariah Carey with "Always Be My Baby." Turn this up! #TBT http://t.co/SHFQE2ZuKz
- @essencefest: RT @dionne_cheryl: @essencefest thanks for updates
- @essencefest: RT @Vanessa_KBush: Lionel Richie Set to Make Not One, But Two New Albums http://t.co/v9RbMl4bNX via @essencefest
- @essencefest: Our #TBT jam comes from one of our favorites, Superlounge performer @EstelleDarlings. http://t.co/Qb7kLlde3t
- @essencefest: RT @ChinaUpshawHair: @essencefest: We had @wetv's #lahair star @chinaupshawhair give tips on how #essencefest goers can (cont) http://t.co/?
- @essencefest: RT @ginamontana: Shops at ESSENCE ~ applications for art vendor booths are now available. @essencefest http://t.co/BcsYoJmNuD
- @essencefest: RT @ShesATamartian: @tamarbraxtonher has been added to the @ESSENCEFest lineup! Don't miss out, get you tickets today: http://t.co/GtT46KYU?
- @essencefest: RT @DCHomegrown: Gearing up for the @essencefest this July in New Orleans. Got tix to see Prince on Friday night! BAM!
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we'll celebrate in 2014 with the biggest and best Festival to date!