EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 5:00PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is the acclaimed spiritual life coach, Emmy Award winner and New York Times best-selling author whose focus on faith, empowerment and relationships has inspired audiences around the world. The author of 16 books, including her latest—Forgiveness, 21 days to forgive everyone for everything. With Iyanla's no-nonsense approach and underlying message of “live better by loving yourself,” she has ignited the universal spark of self-discovery.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Dedicate this song by Alexander O'Neal and Cherelle to your #SaturdayLove http://t.co/XyL2xgl7w9
- @essencefest: A mother's love: Beyonce pens a poem to Blue Ivy. http://t.co/EhCu6Us1bc http://t.co/OKUUI1qibT
- @essencefest: Girlfriends Getaway: The cast of "RHOA" were spotted on holiday in San Juan, PR. Are you hanging with your girls this weekend?...
- @essencefest: Saturday Hair Style: We loved the way the sisters rocked their looks at The Healthy Hair & Beauty Affair II. See more here...
- @essencefest: It's the holiday! Get away from the rush with Central Line "Walking Into Sunshine" http://t.co/5BlFVMP9Jx
- @essencefest: #happybirthday to the King of Pop MICHAEL JACKSON! We remember the way he made us feel. http://t.co/BvLA5kKidY
- @essencefest: InstaFam: Tracee Ellis Ross takes a photo with her brother Evan as they celebrate his birthday. http://t.co/PQFybNMAH6
- @essencefest: Mommy Time: Amber Rose shares a popsicle with her son Bash. What are you doing with the kids this weekend? http://t.co/5RxK46gjFm