Glinda Bridgforth is a financial expert from Oprah's widely popular "Debt Diet" series. She is author of Girl, Get Your Money Straight!; Girl, Get Your Credit Straight! and coauthor of Girl, Make Your Money Grow!. As a keynote speaker, her clients include Fortune 500 companies, not-for-profit organizations, women’s groups, universities, and churches. Bridgforth is on the Board of Directors of Green Dot Bank and a member of their Community Reinvestment Act Committee.
- @essencefest: RT @Charreah: LOVE @jsullivanmusic new album. Told her the eye bae gave when I sang 'In love w another man' w/ her @essencefest ;) http://t?
- @essencefest: RT @Shaktacular: Trying to relive seeing Prince @essencefest! Today's Office Soundtrack... ? Ultimate ? Prince http://t.co/yApYpU3Hmn #Now?
- @essencefest: Blue-Eyed Soul Singers We Love Right Now http://t.co/tmqoCtI8T8 via
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: Come on home to me, Charlene..... http://t.co/3IlK4g5awc
- @essencefest: We're slowing down today's afternoon jam just a tad! His name is Charlie, last name Wilson... http://t.co/uj1jDPTNPN
- @essencefest: @ShePrissy1 two solid selections!
- @essencefest: Here's a glimpse at some of the James Brown's original costumes we saw at #ESSENCEFest. Who's ready for #GetOnUp?! http://t.co/eWGa901Lb9
- @essencefest: RT @CuzICan_DJ: WATCH: @RealMichelleW Performing At @essencefest 2014; Read: http://t.co/5zlkdTUFVx via @djmusicsite @unexpectedMW http://?