Glinda Bridgforth is a financial expert from Oprah's widely popular "Debt Diet" series. She is author of Girl, Get Your Money Straight!; Girl, Get Your Credit Straight! and coauthor of Girl, Make Your Money Grow!. As a keynote speaker, her clients include Fortune 500 companies, not-for-profit organizations, women’s groups, universities, and churches. Bridgforth is on the Board of Directors of Green Dot Bank and a member of their Community Reinvestment Act Committee.
- @essencefest: Another Braxton sister releases new music! Check out @TraciBraxton's new single, "Last Call". https://t.co/caAcydHZzi
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: .@Questlove's Three Favorite Duets of All Time http://t.co/zYtK466b1m
- @essencefest: RT @postano: A recap of un-seen-before Social Media Visualizations at @essencefest by @Postano! #casestudy #eventprofs http://t.co/PISlvDPO?
- @essencefest: Check out Boyz II Men's new video. Do we love it? https://t.co/WHF3rRmGr6
- @essencefest: We're pretty obsessed with @JanelleMonae's new video,"Electric Lady". http://t.co/yjZxPBquhw
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: Vintage Jill Scott, anyone? Let's take, a long walk... http://t.co/xm6OSx8Vju
- @essencefest: Much love to @postano for making our 2014 #ESSENCEFest super super super social! http://t.co/9v1ZBX0DOT
- @essencefest: Ok, tell us what you think of Latoya Jackson's new single. Yay? Nay? https://t.co/KpqshZLuds