Dr. Sherry Blake
Dr. Sherry Blake
EMPOWERMENT Friday - 4:45PM
Dr. Sherry Blake, better known as “Dr. Sherry” is a therapist to the stars. She considers everyone a “star” in their own right. Some are already known while others are waiting to be discovered. Born in Nashville, TN, Dr. Sherry is a licensed Clinical Psychologist in private practice in Atlanta and is among the most highly sought-after media experts in the area of mental health. She equips, inspires, and empowers people to reach their goals in their lives. Her work has encompassed everyone from celebrities in the entertainment, news, and sports arena to everyday people. Dr. Sherry successfully combines a direct style, skilled techniques, and a touch of humor to make talking with her non-threatening. Dr. Sherry appeared as the relationship expert on seasons 1-3 of Wetv’s “Braxton Family Values” and seasons 5&6 of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Who do you want by your side tonigh? Sam Smith's "Stay with Me" featuring Mary J. Blige. http://t.co/dpayrPIIry
- @essencefest: Kandi and Todd got together for a little dinner with his mom recently. Who got in some family time this weekend? http://t.co/MquF8HwI7F
- @essencefest: The honeymooners: Gabrielle and D. Wade share some photos from their adventure in Tanzania. http://t.co/1iIjYemwHJ
- @essencefest: Beauty in Blue: Angela Simmons wraps up Fashion Week at the Art Hearts fashion show presented by AIDS Healthcare Foundation....
- @essencefest: Living by Example: First Lady Michelle Obama commemorates the September 11th National Day of Service and Remembrance in DC....
- @essencefest: Be determined to break those chain that bind you today! #GetLifted http://t.co/TkqzsOhxaN
- @essencefest: Weekend Jam: Have you got a good feeling about tonight? http://t.co/08LixG9YSr
- @essencefest: RT @TimeIncCareers: .@essencemag president Michelle Ebanks reflects on the phenomenal @essencefest + its impact on the community...