Chenoa Maxwell, star of "Love in the City" on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is an acclaimed actress, photographer and producer. Chenoa first burst into stardom for her memorable roles in the film "Hav Plenty" and the breakout TV series "Girlfriends." Her renowned photography has been featured in global campaigns and exhibits including a rare portrait shoot of Annie Leibovitz. The embodiment of Living Limitlessly™, Chenoa is also the creator/executive producer and host of the anticipated celebrity web series, Closet Talk™ where celebrity guests are invited into her much-coveted closet to push the boundaries of conventional thinking through candid, inspiring dialogue.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: #WEW: Sybrina Fulton Continues to Be the Voice of the Voiceless Years After Her Son's Death: http://t.co/JGkq4PDPj5
- @essencefest: #WCW @sevyn's 7 most fab red carpet moments: http://t.co/YDZWDEi5P0
- @essencefest: RT @Amaz1nONE: WOW. The @essencefest just added @MissyElliott & @Usher to the lineup! They're def bringing the heat to #NOLA. http://t.co/y?
- @essencefest: How will you #BringTheLove to #EssenceFest this year?
- @essencefest: RT @Sixela718: Floetry is reuniting at @essencefest this year ??
- @essencefest: RT @IyanlaVanCant: @NPRandB @essencefest @MissyElliott's catalog runs so deep, she'll be performing all day! I'm about to buy these tickets?
- @essencefest: RT @WWLTV: #Usher and #MissyElliot added to #EssenceFest line-up. @Usher @MissyElliott @essencefest
- @essencefest: RT @804StreetMedia: @essencefest is going to be epic.
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we’re bringing the love in 2015 with the biggest and best Festival to date!