Chenoa Maxwell, star of "Love in the City" on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, is an acclaimed actress, photographer and producer. Chenoa first burst into stardom for her memorable roles in the film "Hav Plenty" and the breakout TV series "Girlfriends." Her renowned photography has been featured in global campaigns and exhibits including a rare portrait shoot of Annie Leibovitz. The embodiment of Living Limitlessly™, Chenoa is also the creator/executive producer and host of the anticipated celebrity web series, Closet Talk™ where celebrity guests are invited into her much-coveted closet to push the boundaries of conventional thinking through candid, inspiring dialogue.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Very Special Guests: The Obamas on stage at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Annual Phoenix Awards in DC. http://t.co/015kBcVuVV
- @essencefest: Well suited: Tyler Perry at the premiere of "Gone Girl" during the 52nd New York Film Festival. http://t.co/UVsxB21FsB
- @essencefest: Star Visit: Omar Epps stopped by the SiriusXM Studios in NYC. http://t.co/jcarq6xdHS
- @essencefest: Mommy & Me: Christina Milian and her daughter Violet were seen leaving the doctors office in Beverly Hills. http://t.co/ySKj5H66GI
- @essencefest: They've Got Rhythm! Usher Raymond and Kandi Burruss at the ASCAP Rhythm And Soul 3rd Annual Atlanta Legends Dinner. http://t.co/x2mQdHOXOu
- @essencefest: Weekend Wrap Up: Who saw Beyonce perform with Jay-Z at the 2014 Global Citizen Festival in Central Park? http://t.co/PLZ5mUAplW
- @essencefest: Damon Wayans Jr. is one of many brothers bringing #EyeCandy to TV this fall. Check out our favs http://t.co/hyUY8fVkgq
- @essencefest: "Don?t give up what you?re trying to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don?t think you can go wrong." - Ella Fitzgerald...