EMPOWERMENT Friday - 5:15PM
Roblé Ali has become one of the most recognizable young African-Americans in the culinary world with national notoriety. Roblé launched his catering business, Roblé & Co. With his unique team of talented chefs and event producers, Roblé creates captivating, one of a kind dining experiences for high-end clientele across the country. The launch of his business was captured in Bravo’s culinary docudrama, Chef Roblé & Co.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Ready for a spooky weekend? Get in the gory groove with a classic - Michael Jackson's "Thriller" http://t.co/fyTXYqJwnr
- @essencefest: #EyeCandy on the Carpet: actor Jay Ellis attends the after party for amfAR Inspiration Los Angeles in Hollywood. http://t.co/8e7aGEDxvA
- @essencefest: Celebs for a Cause: Ne-Yo and Swizz Beatz at The Children's Rights Ninth Annual Benefit at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers in NYC....
- @essencefest: Total Treat: T.I. salutes the crowd at an event in New York City. http://t.co/fs1rB0C19C
- @essencefest: Out & ABout: #EssenceFest alum Beyonce and Jay Z seen in midtown in New York City. http://t.co/fpCZ7LpERy
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Glam: Rihanna at the 2014 amfAR LA Inspiration Gala at Milk Studios in Hollywood. http://t.co/3raBHSOJD5
- @essencefest: Funny Lady: Sherri Shepherd joins Robin Roberts as a guest on "Good Morning America" in New York. http://t.co/z1JxvSzB5b
- @essencefest: Date Night: Niecy Nash and Jay Tucker at the season two premiere of HBO's "Getting On" at the Avalon in Hollywood. http://t.co/sqK0LiJ8Tq