EMPOWERMENT Friday - 5:15PM
Roblé Ali has become one of the most recognizable young African-Americans in the culinary world with national notoriety. Roblé launched his catering business, Roblé & Co. With his unique team of talented chefs and event producers, Roblé creates captivating, one of a kind dining experiences for high-end clientele across the country. The launch of his business was captured in Bravo’s culinary docudrama, Chef Roblé & Co.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: If you don't know about @Usher & @MissyElliott performing at #EssenceFest. Then you need to join the conversation: http://t.co/vx172rZsZp
- @essencefest: Kick off ESSENCE Festival\xae July 2 at 8:45pm with KEVIN HART'S WHAT NOW TOUR. Buy tickets NOW: http://t.co/rxJYpuG4oF
- @essencefest: #WEW: Sybrina Fulton Continues to Be the Voice of the Voiceless Years After Her Son's Death: http://t.co/JGkq4PDPj5
- @essencefest: #WCW @sevyn's 7 most fab red carpet moments: http://t.co/YDZWDEi5P0
- @essencefest: RT @Amaz1nONE: WOW. The @essencefest just added @MissyElliott & @Usher to the lineup! They're def bringing the heat to #NOLA. http://t.co/y?
- @essencefest: How will you #BringTheLove to #EssenceFest this year?
- @essencefest: RT @Sixela718: Floetry is reuniting at @essencefest this year ??
- @essencefest: RT @IyanlaVanCant: @NPRandB @essencefest @MissyElliott's catalog runs so deep, she'll be performing all day! I'm about to buy these tickets?
Festival Text Alerts
Sign up for mobile text alerts to be one of the first to know how we’re bringing the love in 2015 with the biggest and best Festival to date!