EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 3:30PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Beverly Bond is a dynamo in true form having blazed trails in the music, entertainment and social entrepreneurship industries. In 2006, Bond founded BLACK GIRLS ROCK! a global movement designed to empower, educate, and inspire women and girls. Bond is also the creator of the two-time NAACP award winning BLACK GIRLS ROCK! Awards on BET. Bond’s outstanding work continues to make her one of the most celebrated DJs, producers and social innovators of our time.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Couple for a Cause: Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys at the 9th annual Keep A Child Alive Black Ball in NYC. http://t.co/gknsXIW2KM
- @essencefest: Ready for a spooky weekend? Get in the gory groove with a classic - Michael Jackson's "Thriller" http://t.co/fyTXYqJwnr
- @essencefest: #EyeCandy on the Carpet: actor Jay Ellis attends the after party for amfAR Inspiration Los Angeles in Hollywood. http://t.co/8e7aGEDxvA
- @essencefest: Celebs for a Cause: Ne-Yo and Swizz Beatz at The Children's Rights Ninth Annual Benefit at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers in NYC....
- @essencefest: Total Treat: T.I. salutes the crowd at an event in New York City. http://t.co/fs1rB0C19C
- @essencefest: Out & ABout: #EssenceFest alum Beyonce and Jay Z seen in midtown in New York City. http://t.co/fpCZ7LpERy
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Glam: Rihanna at the 2014 amfAR LA Inspiration Gala at Milk Studios in Hollywood. http://t.co/3raBHSOJD5
- @essencefest: Funny Lady: Sherri Shepherd joins Robin Roberts as a guest on "Good Morning America" in New York. http://t.co/z1JxvSzB5b