EMPOWERMENT Saturday - 3:30PM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Beverly Bond is a dynamo in true form having blazed trails in the music, entertainment and social entrepreneurship industries. In 2006, Bond founded BLACK GIRLS ROCK! a global movement designed to empower, educate, and inspire women and girls. Bond is also the creator of the two-time NAACP award winning BLACK GIRLS ROCK! Awards on BET. Bond’s outstanding work continues to make her one of the most celebrated DJs, producers and social innovators of our time.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Fashion Statement: #EssenceFest alum Mary J Blige at the Alexander Wang X H&M Launch in New York City. http://t.co/zWWMaqDge7
- @essencefest: Speaker for the day: Robin Roberts delivered the keynote speech at the Pennsylvania Conference for Women in Philadelphia....
- @essencefest: Celeb for a Cause: Halle Berry at God's Love We Deliver, Golden Heart Awards in New York City. http://t.co/PLVelEkLi4
- @essencefest: From the City of Brotherly Love - let's give it up for today's #EyeCandy: actor Kevin Moore. http://t.co/NgN257TYLD http://t.co/AP7eFVqxFH
- @essencefest: Class Photo: The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls 2014 graduating class in South Africa with their founder. http://t.co/SjRLrT1pU4
- @essencefest: @TammieHolland http://t.co/JfmkgbIQvP
- @essencefest: Celeb for a Cause: actor/activist Jesse Williams was captured in this touching photo during #FergusonOctober in St. Louis....
- @essencefest: Ashanti gave us chic style for her birthday at TAO in New York City. What are you celebrating this weekend? http://t.co/OXzOwfDLyE