EMPOWERMENT Sunday - 11:55AM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Motown Gospel’s Grammy- nominated singer Anita Wilson first found notoriety as part of the Grammy-nominated ensemble Donald Lawrence & Company, Wilson’s beeline to the solo stage – via her debut album WORSHIP SOUL. Wilson’s WORSHIP SOUL was Recognized by the New York Times’ Ben Ratliff as one of “2012’s top ten albums” across all genres and named "8 Rising Gospel Stars" in 2013 by JET Magazine. Wilson’s forthcoming project VINTAGE WORSHIP drops June 24th.
- @essencefest: RT @Charreah: LOVE @jsullivanmusic new album. Told her the eye bae gave when I sang 'In love w another man' w/ her @essencefest ;) http://t?
- @essencefest: RT @Shaktacular: Trying to relive seeing Prince @essencefest! Today's Office Soundtrack... ? Ultimate ? Prince http://t.co/yApYpU3Hmn #Now?
- @essencefest: Blue-Eyed Soul Singers We Love Right Now http://t.co/tmqoCtI8T8 via
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: Come on home to me, Charlene..... http://t.co/3IlK4g5awc
- @essencefest: We're slowing down today's afternoon jam just a tad! His name is Charlie, last name Wilson... http://t.co/uj1jDPTNPN
- @essencefest: @ShePrissy1 two solid selections!
- @essencefest: Here's a glimpse at some of the James Brown's original costumes we saw at #ESSENCEFest. Who's ready for #GetOnUp?! http://t.co/eWGa901Lb9
- @essencefest: RT @CuzICan_DJ: WATCH: @RealMichelleW Performing At @essencefest 2014; Read: http://t.co/5zlkdTUFVx via @djmusicsite @unexpectedMW http://?