EMPOWERMENT Sunday - 11:55AM: The Convention Center's Great Hall
Motown Gospel’s Grammy- nominated singer Anita Wilson first found notoriety as part of the Grammy-nominated ensemble Donald Lawrence & Company, Wilson’s beeline to the solo stage – via her debut album WORSHIP SOUL. Wilson’s WORSHIP SOUL was Recognized by the New York Times’ Ben Ratliff as one of “2012’s top ten albums” across all genres and named "8 Rising Gospel Stars" in 2013 by JET Magazine. Wilson’s forthcoming project VINTAGE WORSHIP drops June 24th.
- @essencefest: Much love to @postano for making our 2014 #ESSENCEFest super super super social! http://t.co/9v1ZBX0DOT
- @essencefest: Ok, tell us what you think of Latoya Jackson's new single. Yay? Nay? https://t.co/KpqshZLuds
- @essencefest: Smokey Robinson is back! Check out his duet with @maryjblige. We love it.. https://t.co/CNMNhps0mW
- @essencefest: Do we love this new Lenny Kravitz single? https://t.co/5RTWqCPkPM #MusicMonday
- @essencefest: Our #EmpowerU series at #ESSENCEFest delivered on its promise. Here's the recap: http://t.co/nsuh3wvcBP
- @essencefest: RT @hollywoodlvwork: RT @Mekaeg: @BlackGirlsCode?s had a blast at the #YesWeCode Tech Village during @essencefest this year. See photos! ht?
- @essencefest: RT @essencemag: Watch what 4 words #ChadwickBoseman heard from director, #TateTaylor to convince him to star in @GetOnUpMovie. https://t.co?
- @essencefest: RT @PatriksPicks: .@kimBurrellLove CONGRATS on being named @essencefest 2015 Gospel Tribute Honoree. YES! @GeCharPresents: http://t.co/VgL2?