Come hear this speaker and more than 50 people, policy makers, performers, thinkers and leaders as they discuss issues that matter most to your world.
Rev. Al Sharpton is the founder and President of the National Action Network (NAN), a not-for-profit civil rights organization headquartered in Harlem, New York, with over sixty chapters nationwide including a Washington, DC Bureau and regional offices from coast to coast. Rev. Al Sharpton is currently the host of a daily television show on MSNBC that analyzes the top political and social news and features the country's leading newsmakers. "PoliticsNation” with Rev. Al Sharpton airs at 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.www.nationalactionnetwork.net @theRevAl
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: Come on home to me, Charlene..... http://t.co/3IlK4g5awc
- @essencefest: We're slowing down today's afternoon jam just a tad! His name is Charlie, last name Wilson... http://t.co/uj1jDPTNPN
- @essencefest: @ShePrissy1 two solid selections!
- @essencefest: Here's a glimpse at some of the James Brown's original costumes we saw at #ESSENCEFest. Who's ready for #GetOnUp?! http://t.co/eWGa901Lb9
- @essencefest: RT @CuzICan_DJ: WATCH: @RealMichelleW Performing At @essencefest 2014; Read: http://t.co/5zlkdTUFVx via @djmusicsite @unexpectedMW http://?
- @essencefest: RT @joetnewman: Great shot by @chadoubre during our @essencefest trip. http://t.co/XEOVpe3PRD
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: "Smooth Operator" by the one and only Sade. http://t.co/vEkjAaDZSc
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: "Love of My Life" by Common feat. Ms. Badu. (Common's new joint drops tomorrow!) http://t.co/zabFl1ZYDG