Sponsors & Partners
The 2014 ESSENCE Festival™ is excited to have these partners join us for our weekend of music, culture and entertainment.
Coca-Cola is proud to return as the Presenting Sponsor of the 2014 ESSENCE Festival™. This year, we salute ESSENCE Communications for their 20th ESSENCE Festival™ Anniversary and celebrate our 19-year sponsorship of a cultural event that brings people together for several days of unique and memorable experiences. The ESSENCE Festival ™ is the perfect place to create and celebrate moments of optimism, togetherness, gratitude and refreshment with Coca-Cola products. This summer, we invite you to join us and Celebrate Every Moment with family and friends.
As a major sponsor of the ESSENCE Festival ™ Verizon is proud to help celebrate 20 years of entertainment and empowerment. Join us at the Verizon booth to see how the largest, most reliable 4G LTE network is bringing even more excitement to entertainment's biggest celebration.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Very Special Guests: The Obamas on stage at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Annual Phoenix Awards in DC. http://t.co/015kBcVuVV
- @essencefest: Well suited: Tyler Perry at the premiere of "Gone Girl" during the 52nd New York Film Festival. http://t.co/UVsxB21FsB
- @essencefest: Star Visit: Omar Epps stopped by the SiriusXM Studios in NYC. http://t.co/jcarq6xdHS
- @essencefest: Mommy & Me: Christina Milian and her daughter Violet were seen leaving the doctors office in Beverly Hills. http://t.co/ySKj5H66GI
- @essencefest: They've Got Rhythm! Usher Raymond and Kandi Burruss at the ASCAP Rhythm And Soul 3rd Annual Atlanta Legends Dinner. http://t.co/x2mQdHOXOu
- @essencefest: Weekend Wrap Up: Who saw Beyonce perform with Jay-Z at the 2014 Global Citizen Festival in Central Park? http://t.co/PLZ5mUAplW
- @essencefest: Damon Wayans Jr. is one of many brothers bringing #EyeCandy to TV this fall. Check out our favs http://t.co/hyUY8fVkgq
- @essencefest: "Don?t give up what you?re trying to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don?t think you can go wrong." - Ella Fitzgerald...