July 3 - 6 | New Orleans, LA
More Details to Come!
The 20th Anniversary of the Festival will be our biggest year ever with our concerts each night in the Superdome, our FREE ESSENCE(R) Empowerment Experience and other fun activities at the Convention Center and a weekend filled with official events each day throughout New Orleans. Be sure to keep checking this page or do any of the following to be one of the first to know about the must-attend Festival Weekend Events we are planning for you.
• LIKE ESSENCE Festival here »
• FOLLOW @essencefest here »
• SIGN UP for our ESSENCE Festival newsletter here »
• REGISTER to get ESSENCE Festival text alerts here »
• Single Night tickets for the Festival evening concerts are on-sale now.
Find the ticket package that is right for you here
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: Come on home to me, Charlene..... http://t.co/3IlK4g5awc
- @essencefest: We're slowing down today's afternoon jam just a tad! His name is Charlie, last name Wilson... http://t.co/uj1jDPTNPN
- @essencefest: @ShePrissy1 two solid selections!
- @essencefest: Here's a glimpse at some of the James Brown's original costumes we saw at #ESSENCEFest. Who's ready for #GetOnUp?! http://t.co/eWGa901Lb9
- @essencefest: RT @CuzICan_DJ: WATCH: @RealMichelleW Performing At @essencefest 2014; Read: http://t.co/5zlkdTUFVx via @djmusicsite @unexpectedMW http://?
- @essencefest: RT @joetnewman: Great shot by @chadoubre during our @essencefest trip. http://t.co/XEOVpe3PRD
- @essencefest: Quiet Storm: "Smooth Operator" by the one and only Sade. http://t.co/vEkjAaDZSc
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: "Love of My Life" by Common feat. Ms. Badu. (Common's new joint drops tomorrow!) http://t.co/zabFl1ZYDG