Powered by the National Urban League
Attention Professionals, Entrepreneurs, and Movers & Shakers: Join us at the Essence Festival Empower U Zone for Career Connections powered by National Urban League, the ultimate networking lounge where you can meet industry leaders and hear from expert recruiters. Attend recruitment sessions with some of the top companies in the country. Connect with college classmates, sorority sisters, fraternity brothers and other entrepreneurs at the daily meetups. Learn how to increase your earning potential - all while enjoying the Festival.
Working at Walmart and Sam's Club provides a global platform for your skills and the opportunity to make an impact that is second-to-none. From retail management to engineering and everything in between, you can do it here. Join an organization that is helping people all over the world live better.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: A Formal Family: Alicia Keys and Swizz Beat at the 2014 Angel Ball at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City. http://t.co/VK2TpxHhGe
- @essencefest: Two Step: Jamie Foxx and Tina Knowles at the Angel Ball 2014 hosted by Gabrielle's Angel Foundation in NYC. http://t.co/iXm0gghFtZ
- @essencefest: #TurnOutForWhat: President Obama casts a ballot in early voting for the 2014 midterm elections in Chicago. http://t.co/4UxPLY1Mav
- @essencefest: Unplugged: #EssenceFest alum Elle Varner onstage at the V-103 Acoustic Sunday in Atlanta. http://t.co/rNmrhiQPcf
- @essencefest: Family Stand: The Peete and children at the 9th Annual Denim & Diamonds for Autism event in Westlake Village, California....
- @essencefest: #EssenceFest recommends: @SIFMA Diversity and Inclusion Conference November 13-14 in St. Louis, MO. http://t.co/4Ik6Q3AFjt
- @essencefest: Lupita Nyong'o rocks an LBD at the Sindika Dokolo Art Foundation dinner at Cafe Royal in London. http://t.co/8yBi3NHrj5
- @essencefest: Fashion Statement: #EssenceFest alum Mary J Blige at the Alexander Wang X H&M Launch in New York City. http://t.co/zWWMaqDge7