Powered by the National Urban League
Attention Professionals, Entrepreneurs, and Movers & Shakers: Join us at the Essence Festival Empower U Zone for Career Connections powered by National Urban League, the ultimate networking lounge where you can meet industry leaders and hear from expert recruiters. Attend recruitment sessions with some of the top companies in the country. Connect with college classmates, sorority sisters, fraternity brothers and other entrepreneurs at the daily meetups. Learn how to increase your earning potential - all while enjoying the Festival.
Working at Walmart and Sam's Club provides a global platform for your skills and the opportunity to make an impact that is second-to-none. From retail management to engineering and everything in between, you can do it here. Join an organization that is helping people all over the world live better.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: #EyeCandy: Dolvett Quince at the HBO Luxury Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. http://t.co/HkxUajnXt9
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Recap: Keke Palmer arrived in style at the Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. http://t.co/56OFalcam7
- @essencefest: Loving Angela Bassett in all white with a hint of gold mettalic at the Primtetime Emmy Awards last night. http://t.co/yfFCXmyPeZ
- @essencefest: Leading man: Chiwetel Ejiofor in black tie at the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. http://t.co/VRrqaiqEbx
- @essencefest: Red Hot! Uzo Aduba gave us classic Hollywood on the Emmy Awards carpet in Los Angeles. http://t.co/8o3AdvMuuT
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Swag: Idris Elba looking dapper on his way to the Emmys. http://t.co/lRYGGLe7RR
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Recap: Kerry Washington at the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theater. http://t.co/DCCiQOAS6n
- @essencefest: Bet on Black! Model Chanel Iman at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards in Inglewood, California. http://t.co/wdPNz24E5N