Check out this multi-platinum artist and more of the biggest names in pop, R&B and hip hop who will rock the Main Stage all weekend long.
Lionel Richie is an international Superstar with over 100 million albums sold worldwide and has been honored with countless awards including: An Oscar, 5 Grammys, 16 American Music Awards, and a Golden Globe among many others. Lionel is one of only two songwriters in history to achieve the honor of having number one records for nine consecutive years. Through his success Lionel has given back through The Lionel Richie Foundation which is an innovative program that will strengthen the partnership between major corporations, organizations and Tuskegee University while expanding the reach of African American Studies programs.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Celeb Visit: Mary J. Blige at the WDAS and Power 99 Performance Theater in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. http://t.co/WxLeGSndYL
- @essencefest: Star clientele: Lupita Nyong'o seen at Bally store opening on New Bond Street in London. http://t.co/nuQbistQBF
- @essencefest: RT @dreamersacademy: Just one week left to apply for #DDA2015 with @IAmSteveHarvey and @essencemag! Apply today: http://t.co/BzVcxUMm7M
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: Wishing you make it home safely tonight. Jaheim's "Just In Case" http://t.co/nPZOpCJBWG
- @essencefest: Baller: Matt Kemp on from the sideline at the National Football League Monday Night Football game in Pittsburgh. http://t.co/Mau60589Bo
- @essencefest: Hip Hop Flavor: T.I. and Shad Moss (the artist formerly know as Bow Wow) hanging in New York City. http://t.co/yzDJ3TMkMR
- @essencefest: Pop of Color: LeToya Luckett at the 'Turn It Up For Change' Ball Benefiting LGBT Equality in New York City. http://t.co/TLyGFIvWUy
- @essencefest: So Chic: Robin Roberts at the Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City. http://t.co/ypk3PlMrqy