Check out this multi-platinum artist and more of the biggest names in pop, R&B and hip hop who will rock the Main Stage all weekend long.
Erykah Badu, best known for her eccentric style and cerebral music, is a four-time GRAMMY® award winning American soul singer and songwriter. Regarded as the “First Lady of Neo-Soul” or the “Queen of Neo-Soul”, Badu’s sound—a concoction of soul, hip-hop and jazz—cannot be contained to a single genre. Self-described as a “mother first”, Badu is a touring artist, producer, dj, teacher, community activist, holistic healer, doula, vegan, and conscious spirit.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Check out the cool 'dos from the Flawless Fall meet up in Chicago recently. http://t.co/0SZ7bcY1sO http://t.co/vKhHuGKfHm
- @essencefest: Cool curves: meet @ESSENCEmag curvy model of the month Ariel Brownridge! http://t.co/pNWde5NSQP http://t.co/iKBcZ5V2pg
- @essencefest: Saturday Style: Queen Latifah's stylist Timothy Snell shares curvy girl style secrets. http://t.co/7f2ehsu7LD http://t.co/eQ6znbxnaN
- @essencefest: Get this day started with Ludacris and "Roll Out" http://t.co/BYQ1qs50xv
- @essencefest: First class ticket: NeNe Leakes seen at LAX in Los Angeles. Where are you headed off to this weekend? http://t.co/uX1lhEo1Zg
- @essencefest: It's the weekend! Have a little "Fantasy" time. Get moving with Mariah Carey. http://t.co/OcNDk5USRR
- @essencefest: Reality Star: Vanessa Simmons celebrated the premiere of Lifetime's new series "Project Runway: THREADS" in New York. http://t.co/08rJKkk2du
- @essencefest: RT @RushionMcDonald: @IAmSteveHarvey talking about how to #ActLikeASuccess at @essencefest 2014 http://t.co/poSLvnOrfL