Check out this multi-platinum artist and more of the biggest names in pop, R&B and hip hop who will rock the Main Stage all weekend long.
Erykah Badu, best known for her eccentric style and cerebral music, is a four-time GRAMMY® award winning American soul singer and songwriter. Regarded as the “First Lady of Neo-Soul” or the “Queen of Neo-Soul”, Badu’s sound—a concoction of soul, hip-hop and jazz—cannot be contained to a single genre. Self-described as a “mother first”, Badu is a touring artist, producer, dj, teacher, community activist, holistic healer, doula, vegan, and conscious spirit.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: What makes Idris Elba so irresistible? See our top 20 reasons #EyeCandy http://t.co/VEsMhwFfEn http://t.co/teX1FzOPfY
- @essencefest: Morning Glory: Tamron Hall all smiles on the "Today Show" set. http://t.co/ba5ywerk7L
- @essencefest: Team Work, Dream Work: We loved seeing the Williams sisters play their women's doubles match at the US Open. http://t.co/TNbIBLx9D2
- @essencefest: It's a holiday Sunday! What are you and your crew up to tonight? http://t.co/9TxNMtYdJM
- @essencefest: So many questions! What would you ask NFL star and spokesperson Cam Newton? #EyeCandy http://t.co/eRGuXD9RNc http://t.co/yyP5PwuO33
- @essencefest: Girl talk: Are you ready to be someone's boo? Take the quiz and find out. http://t.co/NmaEEoQbtJ http://t.co/zlpgZ2WZaq
- @essencefest: Sunday Brunch: What's on your plate today #EssenceEats
- @essencefest: Take time out to give your full worship today. #GetLifted with Israel Houghton's "Here I Am to Worship" http://t.co/SEDYRqDamT