Check out this multi-platinum artist and more of the biggest names in pop, R&B and hip hop who will rock the Main Stage all weekend long.
Erykah Badu, best known for her eccentric style and cerebral music, is a four-time GRAMMY® award winning American soul singer and songwriter. Regarded as the “First Lady of Neo-Soul” or the “Queen of Neo-Soul”, Badu’s sound—a concoction of soul, hip-hop and jazz—cannot be contained to a single genre. Self-described as a “mother first”, Badu is a touring artist, producer, dj, teacher, community activist, holistic healer, doula, vegan, and conscious spirit.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Our condolences go out to Common for the loss of his father. http://t.co/qEPKxZAwSF http://t.co/ffC4xVDHtB
- @essencefest: Props to Denise Bidot, the first plus size Latina model on the runway of NYFashion Week! http://t.co/l7hlEKkaIx http://t.co/rgxiVGlNsy
- @essencefest: Double Q: Queen Latifah and Quincy Jones at the premiere of "Keep On Keepin' On" in Los Angeles. http://t.co/vQpHWsJuN5
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Cool: Alfre Woodard at NBC & Vanity Fair's 2014-2015 TV Season Event in West Hollywood. http://t.co/Y04Mob0MFe
- @essencefest: What's your fav look from our hair crush @KELLYROWLAND? See our top 10 here http://t.co/qMRetspcyO
- @essencefest: Morning Music: No one can do it the way you do - let Kelly Rowland and Eve remind you! http://t.co/UQAT9BoPJ6
- @essencefest: Sharp Dressed Man! Tyson Beckford at the Courvoisier Launches Exceptional Journey Campaign in New York City. http://t.co/3XUqxk13O7
- @essencefest: Ready to Party: Michael B. Jordan at a VIP Pre-Fight party in Las Vegas, Nevada. http://t.co/dm9aFmnkAF