Check out this multi-platinum artist and more of the biggest names in pop, R&B and hip hop artists who will rock the Mainstage all weekend long.
Charlie Wilson has taken the word "Icon" to another level – with two separate careers. First as the lead singer for the legendary GAP Band and now as a solo artist. He has been honored with a BMI Icon Award, a Soul Train Icon Award, a Trumpet Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award and much more. His performances at the Essence Festivals are legendary and we look forward to him performing songs from his GRAMMY(R)-nominated albums, including his 2014 GRAMMY(R)-nominated song, “If I Believe” from the Love, Charlie album.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Out & ABout: #EssenceFest alum Beyonce and Jay Z seen in midtown in New York City. http://t.co/fpCZ7LpERy
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Glam: Rihanna at the 2014 amfAR LA Inspiration Gala at Milk Studios in Hollywood. http://t.co/3raBHSOJD5
- @essencefest: Funny Lady: Sherri Shepherd joins Robin Roberts as a guest on "Good Morning America" in New York. http://t.co/z1JxvSzB5b
- @essencefest: Date Night: Niecy Nash and Jay Tucker at the season two premiere of HBO's "Getting On" at the Avalon in Hollywood. http://t.co/sqK0LiJ8Tq
- @essencefest: VIP Guest: Garcelle Beauvais at the TROA denim event at Barneys in Los Angeles. http://t.co/gn4gFlo7KW
- @essencefest: To have John Legend perform at your wedding? #BridalBlissWin! Congrats Regina and Ramondo. http://t.co/EgELvywYr9 http://t.co/6rLAGIocO5
- @essencefest: First Mom: FLOTUS spotted returning to the White House from a parent/teacher conference at Sidwell Friends School. http://t.co/xcTcgf3hLx
- @essencefest: Brandy gives us a casual chic look at Compound in Atlanta. http://t.co/Gw877rRfzZ