Check out this multi-platinum artist and more of the biggest names in pop, R&B and hip hop artists who will rock the Mainstage all weekend long.
Charlie Wilson has taken the word "Icon" to another level – with two separate careers. First as the lead singer for the legendary GAP Band and now as a solo artist. He has been honored with a BMI Icon Award, a Soul Train Icon Award, a Trumpet Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award and much more. His performances at the Essence Festivals are legendary and we look forward to him performing songs from his GRAMMY(R)-nominated albums, including his 2014 GRAMMY(R)-nominated song, “If I Believe” from the Love, Charlie album.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: Bridal Bliss: "True love just kind of bumped into us, and the rest is history." See O'Shea and Shawn's story here http://t.co/5hWNGvqvbe...
- @essencefest: Pop of Color: Taraji P.Henson at the L.A. special screening of 'No Good Deed' in Los Angeles. http://t.co/8Bmne5M7p9
- @essencefest: Keeping healthy: Kelly Rowland shows off her baby bump as she picks up some juice in Beverly Hills. http://t.co/H9mwoF7shr
- @essencefest: So Good: Idris Elba at the special screening of 'No Good Deed' at Regal Cinemas L.A. Live. http://t.co/mbfr5LYMjH
- @essencefest: Haute Arrival: Tamera Mowry-Housley at an Emmy Award nominee celebration in Los Angeles. http://t.co/FlR4T4VSJ6
- @essencefest: #EyeCandy: Dolvett Quince at the HBO Luxury Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. http://t.co/HkxUajnXt9
- @essencefest: Red Carpet Recap: Keke Palmer arrived in style at the Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. http://t.co/56OFalcam7
- @essencefest: Loving Angela Bassett in all white with a hint of gold mettalic at the Primtetime Emmy Awards last night. http://t.co/yfFCXmyPeZ