If you've ever taken the time to bask in the greatness that is Zendaya's killer wardrobe, you're a fan of Law Roach's work. The stylist has had a hand in the fashion victories of today's biggest stars. The man behind the show-stopping style moments will be honored at the 2016 ESSENCE Street Style Awards. Check out the 7 reasons you need to know who Law Roach is.
1. Law Roach has always been steeped in fashion, beginning his career as a vintage broker collecting and curating rare pieces.
A photo posted by Law Roach (@luxurylaw) on Jan 27, 2016 at 12:36pm PST
2. His work as a vintage broker became so popular that he opened his own boutiques, Deliciously Vintage Harlem and Deliciously Vintage Chicago before he went full time as a stylist.
3. His work has been featured on the covers of The Source, Marie Claire, ESSENCE and Billboard to name a few.
A photo posted by Law Roach (@luxurylaw) on Jul 8, 2016 at 2:29pm PDT
4. His fashion styling reign doesn't start and end with Zendaya. He's been credited with refreshing the wardrobe of Celine Dion whom he says is a "fearless" dresser. He also styles big name stars like Skai Jackson, Ariana Grande, Monica, Brandy and Tamar Braxton.
A photo posted by Law Roach (@luxurylaw) on May 1, 2016 at 2:36pm PDT
5. He can now add designer to his resume. Law teamed up with Zendaya for hot new shoe line, Daya and it's been getting amazing reviews.
A photo posted by Law Roach (@luxurylaw) on Aug 24, 2016 at 11:05am PDT
6. His skills are versatile. The stylist once revealed that he's love to work with Gabourey Sidibe. “[I’d love to style] Gabourey Sidibe. I feel like a lot of people underestimate her beauty and I can definitely have a moment with her. I grew up and was raised around women with her shape, so I feel like I know and understand how to dress her body type.”
7. You'll be seeing a lot more of Law Roach. The style star has been tapped as one of the newest judges for America's Next Top Model.
A photo posted by Law Roach (@luxurylaw) on Aug 7, 2016 at 10:04am PDT
Want to mix and mingle with Law Roach and other big names in the fashion industry? Make sure you RSVP to the 2016 ESSENCE Street Style Awards today!