With Instagram and Youtube, beauty bloggers are a dime a dozen. With so much content available at our fingertips, it can be tough to choose who really knows what they're talking about and who doesn't. And, while almost anyone can give a makeup tutorial, the same does not apply to skin.
Popular beauty vlogger, Keishanista88 struggled with acne breakouts for year until she discovered a multi-step cleansing method (popular among Korean women) that cleared her breakouts and took her skin to the next level. Here, she breaks down her 6-sep cleansing routine formulated to clear up issues with hyperpigmentation in acne-prone skin.
We've broken down the steps in her regimen, just in case you missed them!
1. Start with Clean Hands
2. Wipe off the majority of your makeup using facial wipes.
3. Cleanse your face with oil. Keisha mixes Coconut oilt+ Tea Tree Oil (Oil Cleansing)
4. Cleanse face again with foaming face wash and rinse your face twice.
5. Exfoliate using a facial brush (Keisha uses Spin for Perfect Skin Brush)
6. Rinse with lukewarm water and follow with cool water to close pores.