Beyonce is arguably the best entertainer of this generation. The 32-year-old singer has proven her immense talent after years of hard work with Destiny's Child and of course, in recent years, has set an entirely new standard for the word 'Star.'
Her legions of fans are just as strong in Norway as they are in New York and everytime the BeyHive gets ahold of something, it is bound to go viral. This time, one member named Kendall Gaines created what could be the best hashtag of this year-- #BeyonceAlwaysOnBeat. The super fan told Buzzfeed that he'd been a fan of the ESSENCE FEST alum since he was 10 years old and often played around with videos of Bey's performances by adding completely different songs to play in the background.
To his surprise, no matter what genre, song, sound or artist he added, Beyonce was ALWAYS on BEAT-- thus, the clever hashtag that went viral overnight.
The glaringly simple concept is very entertaining, so we wanted our readers to join in on the fun. Check out 10 of the funniest videos we gathered, below.
1. Here's the video that started it all.
2. Beyonce's "Flawless" Performance x "Nasty" Kept It Going...
3. Then, a little "Push It" never hurt nobody.
4. The songs didn't need to be in English, either-- Beyonce "Drunk In Love" x "Lachona"
5. Beyonce's "Blow" x Missy Elliott's "Pass That Dutch" is almost too good to be true.
6. Beyoncé's "Baby Boy" x Chaka Demus and Pliers "Murder She Wrote" proves that her talent knows no bounds.
7. Beyonce's "Love on Top" x Micheal Jackson's "You Rock My World" make a perfect fit.
8. Beyoncé x Soul For Real's "Candy Rain"
9. Can't ever forget about the goodness of God, right Bey?
10. And finally, this mash up from Beyoncé's "Grown Woman" is just TOO perfect.
Share your favorite mashup with us on Twitter, @ESSENCEFEST.