Jill Scott appears to be the latest victim of a major celebrity nude photo leak that included actresses Jennifer Lawrence and Kirsten Dunst, and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Kate Upton. Naked selfies of the singer were alledgedly hacked from her iCloud account earlier this week and have made their rounds on the internet on Wednesday.
The FBI is currently investigating the major breach of privacy.
Scott took to her Twitter to address the photos in true Jilly from Philly fashion saying: "I def took the 1st pic w/ a robe; weight loss chronicle but the 2nd, sorry freaks, is not me. I wish I had that space between my thighs."
The Get On Up star didn't stop there, Thursday morning she continued to discuss the violation of her privacy and more in a series of tweets:
1) How quickly they forget (smh). I did nothing wrong & nothing that was YOUR snake concern. My photo was hacked; my PRIVACY INVADED.
2) I will not be bowed. I have earned every inch of my life. What u see, you can not touch & if it's not ❤️ & understanding-
3) you are not a part of my village therefore making your attempt to harm me null. I'm not even delayed. Shame for spreading. Shame 4 adding
4) I love and appreciate my body. My style has always been graceful. Love Village I see you & feel you too. Thank you for being beautifully
5) human. Thank you for empathy. Thank you for KNOWING better. Thank you for speaking up. Breathe.
6) lastly- poor boys & mean girls- there is light in u. Move from stilted satisfaction. Ur effort 2harm, defeats u. Traps u. Thereissomuchmo
Read 'The Sexting Blues' from ESSENCE's October issue for more real-life racy photo leaks.