For the first time in the 11-year history of 365Black Awards, McDonald's called on black communities across the country to nominate this year's Community Choice Youth Award recipients. Community members were asked to nominate amazing teenagers who were making a difference within their communities "through vision, compassion and diligence." Two finalists, one male and female, were chosen to be honored alongside celebrities and philanthropists at this year's star-studded event, and each went home with a $10,000 scholarship. Meet one of the winners, Gabrielle Jordan Williams, below.
- I Feel Pretty
- How To Get Away With Murder Recap: 'Hello Roskolnikov'
- Ask Dr. Sherry: 'My Husband Thinks I’m Cold In Bed'
- Scandal recap: The Price of Free and Fair Elections
- Marissa Alexander Speaks to Anderson Cooper One Day After Her Release from Prison
- Chirlane McCray Talks Family Mental Health Struggles, Public Health Plan for NYC
- Pass the Popcorn! Mary Jane Considers Pregnancy, Meets a New Man in New 'Being Mary Jane' Super Trailer
- Issa Rae Dishes on Her New Book, HBO Series, and a Possible Partnership with Oprah?