For the first time in the 11-year history of 365Black Awards, McDonald's called on black communities across the country to nominate this year's Community Choice Youth Award recipients. Community members were asked to nominate amazing teenagers who were making a difference within their communities "through vision, compassion and diligence." Two finalists, one male and female, were chosen to be honored alongside celebrities and philanthropists at this year's star-studded event, and each went home with a $10,000 scholarship. Meet one of the winners, Skyler Grey, below.
- Alicia Keys Shares First Photo of Newborn Son
- Lupita’s Oscars Dress Returned to Hotel
- Coach Felicia: “Are You THAT Somebody?”
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Rose of Gospel' Dorinda Clark Cole Talks Singing, Reality TV and Missy Elliott
- The Write Or Die Chick: Parenting Realness: Should Parents Give Their Kids the Silent Treatment?
- Detroit Mentoring Group Hosts Event to Bridge Dialogue Between Black Teens and Police
- 'How To Get Away With Murder' Finale Recap: 'The Night Lila Died'
- 'Empire' Star Grace Gealey on the Importance of 'Staying in Your Lane'