For the first time in the 11-year history of 365Black Awards, McDonald's called on black communities across the country to nominate this year's Community Choice Youth Award recipients. Community members were asked to nominate amazing teenagers who were making a difference within their communities "through vision, compassion and diligence." Two finalists, one male and female, were chosen to be honored alongside celebrities and philanthropists at this year's star-studded event, and each went home with a $10,000 scholarship. Meet one of the winners, Skyler Grey, below.
- Confirmation Hearings Begin for Attorney General Nominee Loretta Lynch
- Kenya Moore Posts NeNe Leakes' Cease and Desist Letter on Instagram
- ESSENCE Poll: Are You More Productive At Home or In The Office?
- SNL's Leslie Jones To Star in All-Female Reboot of 'Ghostbusters'
- #WEW: Women Who Empower Us - DJ Beverly Bond
- Hallelujah! ABC Picks Up New Shonda Rhimes-Produced Thriller
- Coffee Talk: Will Smith to Star in New Football Film, 'Concussion'
- Common and John Legend to Perform at Oscars