In this episode of My First Festival, Sevyn Streeter touches down in New Orleans. She takes in the sights and sounds and celebrates her birthday with some special guests. She even gets a "Happy Birthday" song from one of her favorite artists.
- Beyoncé and Blue Ivy Dress Up As Michael and Janet Jackson for Halloween
- Must-See: Tiny Speaks Out About Her New Eye Color
- 'Dear White People' Star Marque Richardson Talks On-Screen Role, How Bernie Mac Inspired Him to Act
- 'SNL' Star Michael Che Makes Controversial Comments on Street Harassment Video
- ESSENCE Poll: What's Your Favorite Part of Halloween?
- Coffee Talk: Chef Carla Hall Reaches Her Kickstarter Goal For New Restaurant
- Flex and Shanice On Weathering The Storm, Making Marriage Last
- How to Get Away with Murder recap: Freakin’ Whack-a-Mole