In this episode of My First Festival, Sevyn Streeter touches down in New Orleans. She takes in the sights and sounds and celebrates her birthday with some special guests. She even gets a "Happy Birthday" song from one of her favorite artists.
- How To Have An Argument Free Marriage—We Put This Couple To The Test
- ESSENCE Challened This Couple To Begin Their Marriage In A Peaceful Place
- What I Know Now: Choreographer Laurieann 'Boomkat' Gibson Shares Her Life Lessons
- Keshia Knight-Pulliam on 'Cosby Show' Legacy: 'It's Going to be Difficult to Take Back Those Memories'
- Must See: Misty Copeland Delivers Breathtaking Performance On 'Late Show'
- Debbi Morgan Added to Cast of Lifetime's Toni Braxton Biopic
- Stevie Wonder's Divorce From Second Wife is Finalized
- Nicki Minaj Walks Out Of 'New York Times Magazine' Interview After Feeling Disrespected