Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- Models Wear ‘Frozen Hair’ at Rihanna’s Fenty X Puma Fashion Show
- Watch Kerry Washington Transform Into Anita Hill in First 'Confirmation' Trailer
- Michael B. Jordan, Common Announced as Presenters for 2016 Academy Awards
- Rihanna Debuts Fresh New Fenty X Puma Looks at NYFW
- T-Pain Features Real Wedding Footage From Fans In New ‘Officially Yours’ Lyric Video
- Black Women and Single Motherhood: Why Ciara’s Lawsuit Against Future Matters
- How Starring on Broadway as Cinderella Helped Keke Palmer Realize Her #BlackGirlMagic
- Ciara Dishes on Celibacy: I'm Not Gonna Lie, It's Not Easy