Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- #HisNameIsCayden: Trolls Leave Racist Comments on Photo of a 3-Year-Old
- Flooding in South Carolina Leaves 14 Dead, Causes $1 Billion in Damage
- Black Boy Suspended from School for Staring at a White Girl—During a Staring Contest
- Rihanna Defends Rachel Dolezal for Identifying as Black: 'I Think She Was a Bit of a Hero'
- Wendy Williams Says 'Empire' Could Do Without Terrence Howard
- Meryl Streep and 'Suffragette' Cast Gets Backlash Over 'I'd Rather Be a Rebel Than Slave' T-Shirts
- President Obama Will Meet With Families of Oregon Shooting Victims
- F. Gary Gray Reportedly Signs on to Direct 'Furious 8'