Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- 'Drumline: A New Beat' Stars Hope to Shine a Light On HBCUs
- EXCLUSIVE: Jessie T. Usher and RonReaco Lee Talk 'Survivor's Remorse,' and Meeting Lebron James
- ESSENCE Presents: Real Talk with a C-Suite Exec
- Must-See: The Cast of 'A Different World' Reunites
- Department of Justice Condemns Michael Brown's Autopsy Leak
- ESSENCE Poll: Which Male R&B Group Do You Want to Reunite?
- Coffee Talk: Halle Berry Launches New Lingerie Line
- Ask Dr. Sherry: 'He Says I Blew My Only Chance With Him'