Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- Ciara Brings the Sexy With Two New Songs
- Rihanna Announces 2016 'ANTI World Tour'
- Will Smith's Take on Racism in Hollywood Has Us Stratching Our Heads
- 'Motown the Musical' is Headed Back to Broadway
- The 'Thanksgiving With Black Families' Hashtag Will Give You Your Entire Life!
- Five Black Lives Matter Protestors Shot in Minneapolis
- ESSENCE Poll: What Makes You Feel Safe While Traveling?
- This T-Pain Performance Isn't Like Anything You've Heard from Him Before