Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- Twitter Sounds Off for #BlackWomenEqualPay Day
- Erykah Badu's New Mixtape Is the Perfect Soundtrack for Your Soul
- ESSENCE Poll: If It Were Possible, Would You Vote for President Obama Again?
- Intimacy Intervention: ‘How Do I Escape the Booty Call Zone?'
- Texas Prosecutor Taps Team of Outside Lawyers to Investigate Sandra Bland’s Death
- 8 Things I Learned At a Nicki Minaj Concert
- Loretta Lynch Speaks Out on Sandra Bland: “I Hope This Can Bring Minorities' Frustration to Light”
- Cleveland Mother Found Dead in Jail Cell, Family Wants Answers