Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- 'RHOA' Reunion Is Explosive and Emotional! Will You Be Tuning In?
- Miss Jessie’s Titi Branch Driven to Suicide By Boyfriend, Says Her Sister
- 'Just Got Paid' Singer Johnny Kemp Dies at 55
- Must See: Watch Teen Actress Amandla Stenberg Expertly Explain What's Wrong with Cultural Appropriation
- Hillary Clinton Hires Kamala Harris' Sister as Top Policy Adviser
- ESSENCE Network: Google’s Dara Wilson Talks Tech, TV and Changing the World
- 'Scandal' Recap: 'I'm Just a Bill'
- ESSENCE Poll: Which of These 'Imperfections' Do You Embrace?