Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- More Child Abuse Accusations Arise as Adrian Peterson Returns to Vikings
- Coffee Talk: Tyler Perry Keeps Atlanta Youth Shelter Afloat
- Robin Thicke Reveals Why Paula Patton Left Him
- Alicia Keys Performs New Single and Talks Motherhood on 'Today Show'
- Black Actress Allegedly Mistaken for Prostitute By Police
- ESSENCE Poll: What's Your Favorite Daytime Talk Show?
- Coffee Talk: 'No Good Deed' Earns Number One Spot at the Box Office
- Intimacy Intervention: ‘My Boyfriend Gets Paranoid and Withholds Sex!’