Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Returns to NFL
- Bill Cosby Not Welcome At Alma Mater
- Black Friday Protests Begin in Ferguson
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘I Got A Secret Tummy Tuck Behind My Husband’s Back’
- Sound Off: Thanksgiving Day Thoughts on Michael Brown
- Andre 3000, Justin Simien, and 'Selma' Nominated for Independent Spirit Awards.
- Must-See: Happy Thanksgiving from President Obama
- Bill Cosby's Wife Supports Him "On Every Level," Says Family Friend