Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- Songwriter Ester Dean Gives End of Summer Makeup and Skincare Tips
- What To Expect In A Grand Jury Hearing On the Case of Michael Brown
- Retired NYPD Sergeant Speaks On Michael Brown, Eric Garner, and Ending Police Brutality
- K Michelle Talks Working with Idris Elba on New Musical
- Halle Berry Launches New Fragrance, Wild Essence Halle Berry
- 5 Ways to Extend Your Twitter Activism for Mike Brown
- Diddy Urges President Obama to 'Get on a Plane' to Ferguson
- Trayvon Martin's Mother Pens Open Letter to Michael Brown's Family