Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- Rihanna's Stalker Arrested After Leaving Threatening Notes
- Mike Tyson Eyes Jamie Foxx to Star in his Biopic
- ESSENCE Network: Tami Wells Thomas, Saving Black Families from Foreclosure
- Coach Felicia: Tune Up Your Soul
- What Backpacking Through Europe Taught Me About Myself
- Lionel Richie to Be Named Billboard's 'Legend of Live'
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha and Malia Attend 'On the Run' Concert
- Slave to Your Own Rhythm: Remixing Your Need for Approval, Part 1