Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- First Look: Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding To Air On WE tv
- The Senior Year: One Mother's Countdown to an Empty Nest
- ESSENCE Poll: What Was the Top Moment of Last Night's VMAs?
- Learn to Create Rita Ora’s Interconnected Ponytails From The VMA’s
- EXCLUSIVE: Emayatzy Corinealdi Discusses New Role in ‘Hand of God,’ Finding Love in Hollywood
- Rising Broadway Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- Did Jay Z Join Instagram to Honor Michael Jackson?
- EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK: Will Packer Marries In Surprise Wedding In Georgia