Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- Destiny's Child Reunites For 30th Annual Stellar Awards
- Are Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker Gearing Up For a Bravo Spinoff?
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes to Cops For Racial Profiling Comments
- President Obama Interviews 'The Wire' Creator David Simon
- Little League Star Mo'ne Davis: 'You Can Do Whatever You Want'
- TSA Will Stop Searching Black Women's Natural Hair
- Black Leaders, Clergy March to Push for Loretta Lynch Confirmation
- How Butt Injections Almost Left One Woman Dead