Instead of creating a slow-jams playlist for that special person on that special night, all you really have to do is purchase Marsha Ambrosius's newest project, Friends & Lovers.
The singer/songwriter turned up the sexy on her sophomore album, due out July 15. Ambrosius keeps the features to a minium on the 14-track-project, but Charlie Wilson is featured on "Spend all My Time" and Dr. Dre shows up on "Stronger."
With song titles such as "69" and "So Good", the chanteuse, who also performed at this year's ESSENCE Festival, leaves little to the imagination. You can say Ambrosius created an album or a musical aphrodisiac. Either way, you'd be right.
Take a listen to the full-length project below.
- Black-ish Recap: Prank King
- Jesse Williams Tweets Frustration with Mike Brown Shooting, Trayvon Martin Costumes
- ESSENCE Poll: How Do You Define Street Harassment?
- Coffee Talk: Food Network Star Gina Neely Talks Divorce and Weight-Loss
- Chadwick Boseman to Star as Marvel's First Black Superhero
- First Look: Alfre Woodard Is President on NBC's 'State of Affairs'
- LeBron James and Savannah Brinson Welcome Third Child, Daughter Zhuri
- Melissa Harris-Perry Says She Is Fearful of Online Harassment