We've all gone through our fair share of heartbreak. But if you're currently upset about your ex leaving you, then Full Force has you covered.
The legendary group is gearing up for their forthcoming album Full Force: With Love From Our Friends and released the album's first single "Thank You For Leaving Me."
The ballad opens with Vivica A. Fox telling women that wallowing in self-pity doesn't work. Instead, Fox calls for brokenhearted women to thank their ex-lovers for leaving. Full Force follows up to deliver that sentiment. Mel'isa Morgan and Cheryl Pepsii also provide vocals on the emotion-filled track.
The album, which hits stores Aug. 26, features guest appearances from the group's friends, including singer-songwriter and producer Raphael Saadiq, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Blair Underwood, and Tevin Campbell.
Full Force: With Love From Our Friends is also dedicated to band member Paul Anthony, who survivd his 2006 cancer diagnosis.
Take a listen to the new single below.
- Andre 3000 Opens Up About Jimi Hendrix Biopic and Wise Words From Prince
- Will Wesley Snipes Return for a Fourth 'Blade' Movie?
- It Takes a Tech Vilage: How Kapor Center Funds the Future
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade are Officially Married
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams
- Jourdan Dunn and Joan Smalls Among World's Highest Paid Models
- Venus Williams Suffers Close Loss at U.S. Open
- Essence Atkins Will Officiate Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade's Miami Wedding