We've all gone through our fair share of heartbreak. But if you're currently upset about your ex leaving you, then Full Force has you covered.
The legendary group is gearing up for their forthcoming album Full Force: With Love From Our Friends and released the album's first single "Thank You For Leaving Me."
The ballad opens with Vivica A. Fox telling women that wallowing in self-pity doesn't work. Instead, Fox calls for brokenhearted women to thank their ex-lovers for leaving. Full Force follows up to deliver that sentiment. Mel'isa Morgan and Cheryl Pepsii also provide vocals on the emotion-filled track.
The album, which hits stores Aug. 26, features guest appearances from the group's friends, including singer-songwriter and producer Raphael Saadiq, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Blair Underwood, and Tevin Campbell.
Full Force: With Love From Our Friends is also dedicated to band member Paul Anthony, who survivd his 2006 cancer diagnosis.
Take a listen to the new single below.
- President Obama: Ferguson Is No "Excuse For Violence"
- 'The Queen Latifah Show' Gets Canceled
- Must-See: Beyoncé's New Video 7/11
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw on Faith, Spirituality, and Finding Peace Through Nature
- ESSENCE Network: Celebrity Dentist Catrise Austin Tells How A Great Smile is Good for Your Career and Health
- Must-See: How Prison Time Changed T.I.
- EXCLUSIVE: Hear Faith Evans' New Song, "Fragile"
- Toni Morrison Breaks Down Racism on ‘Colbert,’ Admits She Recently Read ‘Beloved’ for the First Time