We've all gone through our fair share of heartbreak. But if you're currently upset about your ex leaving you, then Full Force has you covered.
The legendary group is gearing up for their forthcoming album Full Force: With Love From Our Friends and released the album's first single "Thank You For Leaving Me."
The ballad opens with Vivica A. Fox telling women that wallowing in self-pity doesn't work. Instead, Fox calls for brokenhearted women to thank their ex-lovers for leaving. Full Force follows up to deliver that sentiment. Mel'isa Morgan and Cheryl Pepsii also provide vocals on the emotion-filled track.
The album, which hits stores Aug. 26, features guest appearances from the group's friends, including singer-songwriter and producer Raphael Saadiq, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Blair Underwood, and Tevin Campbell.
Full Force: With Love From Our Friends is also dedicated to band member Paul Anthony, who survivd his 2006 cancer diagnosis.
Take a listen to the new single below.
- Coffee Talk: Chef Carla Hall Reaches Her Kickstarter Goal For New Restaurant
- Flex and Shanice On Weathering The Storm, Making Marriage Last
- How to Get Away with Murder recap: Freakin’ Whack-a-Mole
- Scandal recap: An Innocent Man
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘My Ex Husband Secretly Remarried, Right After Our Divorce’
- Sherri Shepherd Explains Her Divorce On The Queen Latifah Show
- The 2014 ESSENCE Short Film Contest Has Begun
- 5 Savvy Online Shopping Tips to Avoid Holiday Stress