We've all gone through our fair share of heartbreak. But if you're currently upset about your ex leaving you, then Full Force has you covered.
The legendary group is gearing up for their forthcoming album Full Force: With Love From Our Friends and released the album's first single "Thank You For Leaving Me."
The ballad opens with Vivica A. Fox telling women that wallowing in self-pity doesn't work. Instead, Fox calls for brokenhearted women to thank their ex-lovers for leaving. Full Force follows up to deliver that sentiment. Mel'isa Morgan and Cheryl Pepsii also provide vocals on the emotion-filled track.
The album, which hits stores Aug. 26, features guest appearances from the group's friends, including singer-songwriter and producer Raphael Saadiq, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Blair Underwood, and Tevin Campbell.
Full Force: With Love From Our Friends is also dedicated to band member Paul Anthony, who survivd his 2006 cancer diagnosis.
Take a listen to the new single below.
- Jamie Foxx Sued Over "Party Ain't A Party" Song
- New White House Initiative Aims to End Rape on Campus
- Photo Fab: Will Smith Celebrates Jada Pinkett's Birthday with the Ultimate #ThrowbackThursday Post
- See Shonda Rhimes' Brilliant Response to Being Called An 'Angry Black Woman' By A TV Critic
- Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker's 'A Mother's Love' Tour Cancelled
- ESSENCE Poll: Do You Feel Like Your Personal Information Is Secure?
- Coffee Talk: Lifetime's Aaliyah Biopic to Premiere in November
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘He Lied About His Age, Kids and Living Situation’