We've all gone through our fair share of heartbreak. But if you're currently upset about your ex leaving you, then Full Force has you covered.
The legendary group is gearing up for their forthcoming album Full Force: With Love From Our Friends and released the album's first single "Thank You For Leaving Me."
The ballad opens with Vivica A. Fox telling women that wallowing in self-pity doesn't work. Instead, Fox calls for brokenhearted women to thank their ex-lovers for leaving. Full Force follows up to deliver that sentiment. Mel'isa Morgan and Cheryl Pepsii also provide vocals on the emotion-filled track.
The album, which hits stores Aug. 26, features guest appearances from the group's friends, including singer-songwriter and producer Raphael Saadiq, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Blair Underwood, and Tevin Campbell.
Full Force: With Love From Our Friends is also dedicated to band member Paul Anthony, who survivd his 2006 cancer diagnosis.
Take a listen to the new single below.
- How the Women of Howard University Helped Me Realize My #BlackGirlMagic
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyonce's Stylist Spills Tea on Michael Jackson Tribute During Super Bowl Performance
- Beyonce's Dancers Pay Homage To the Black Panthers on the 50th Anniversary of Their Formation
- Must See: Watch Beyonce Slay the Super Bowl Halftime Show and Remind Us Why She’s Queen
- Surprise! Beyonce Announces a New World Tour During the Super Bowl
- Every Natural Hairstyle in Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Video
- Tidal Set to Donate 1.5 Million to Black Lives Matter
- Beyonce and the 'Formation' of Black Girl Feminism (When the Hot Sauce Isn't Enough)