We've all gone through our fair share of heartbreak. But if you're currently upset about your ex leaving you, then Full Force has you covered.
The legendary group is gearing up for their forthcoming album Full Force: With Love From Our Friends and released the album's first single "Thank You For Leaving Me."
The ballad opens with Vivica A. Fox telling women that wallowing in self-pity doesn't work. Instead, Fox calls for brokenhearted women to thank their ex-lovers for leaving. Full Force follows up to deliver that sentiment. Mel'isa Morgan and Cheryl Pepsii also provide vocals on the emotion-filled track.
The album, which hits stores Aug. 26, features guest appearances from the group's friends, including singer-songwriter and producer Raphael Saadiq, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Blair Underwood, and Tevin Campbell.
Full Force: With Love From Our Friends is also dedicated to band member Paul Anthony, who survivd his 2006 cancer diagnosis.
Take a listen to the new single below.
- YouTube Viral Sensation James Wright Chanel Sings Duet with Patti LaBelle
- President Obama Responds to Laquan McDonald Shooting Death Footage: 'I Was Deeply Disturbed'
- Emanuel AME Expected to Donate $1.5 Million to Church Shooting Victims
- Four Chicago Protestors Arrested at Laquan McDonald Demonstration
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘He’s Been Married Before, But He Won’t Marry Me!’
- Hashtag #beforeyouwatch Encourages and Unites People Across Social Media
- Second Video in Laquan McDonald Shooting Death Vanished
- Fantasia Sings 'Superwoman' At the Soul Train Awards and Slays It—Watch a Sneak Peek