We've all gone through our fair share of heartbreak. But if you're currently upset about your ex leaving you, then Full Force has you covered.
The legendary group is gearing up for their forthcoming album Full Force: With Love From Our Friends and released the album's first single "Thank You For Leaving Me."
The ballad opens with Vivica A. Fox telling women that wallowing in self-pity doesn't work. Instead, Fox calls for brokenhearted women to thank their ex-lovers for leaving. Full Force follows up to deliver that sentiment. Mel'isa Morgan and Cheryl Pepsii also provide vocals on the emotion-filled track.
The album, which hits stores Aug. 26, features guest appearances from the group's friends, including singer-songwriter and producer Raphael Saadiq, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Blair Underwood, and Tevin Campbell.
Full Force: With Love From Our Friends is also dedicated to band member Paul Anthony, who survivd his 2006 cancer diagnosis.
Take a listen to the new single below.
- 10 #BeyonceAlwaysOnBeat Video Memes That Are Too Hilarious to Pass Up
- Just Announced: Omarion To Perform at This Year's ESSENCE Fest
- ESSENCE Poll: How Much Is Too Much To Spend on Your Teen's Prom?
- 8 Ways To Know It’s The Right Time To Introduce Him To Your Kids
- New Study Reveals Most Women Still Aren’t Applying Sunscreen
- Must See: Black Family Receives Letter From Neighbors: 'You Don't Belong Here'
- 71 Arrested In Cleveland Protest After Officer Acquittal
- Must See: Mom Accepts Diploma on Behalf of Son Who Died in Car Crash on Prom Night