We've all gone through our fair share of heartbreak. But if you're currently upset about your ex leaving you, then Full Force has you covered.
The legendary group is gearing up for their forthcoming album Full Force: With Love From Our Friends and released the album's first single "Thank You For Leaving Me."
The ballad opens with Vivica A. Fox telling women that wallowing in self-pity doesn't work. Instead, Fox calls for brokenhearted women to thank their ex-lovers for leaving. Full Force follows up to deliver that sentiment. Mel'isa Morgan and Cheryl Pepsii also provide vocals on the emotion-filled track.
The album, which hits stores Aug. 26, features guest appearances from the group's friends, including singer-songwriter and producer Raphael Saadiq, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Blair Underwood, and Tevin Campbell.
Full Force: With Love From Our Friends is also dedicated to band member Paul Anthony, who survivd his 2006 cancer diagnosis.
Take a listen to the new single below.
- Atlanta Mayor Asks Men to 'Take a Stand' Against Sexual Assault
- Happy Anniversary! President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama Celebrate 23 Years of Marriage
- Tiffany Hines Cast in Lifetime Toni Braxton Biopic
- Warren Sapp Reaches Plea Deal in Domestic Violence Case
- College Debt & Money Lessons Everyone Should Know
- You Can Share Your Marriage, Just Don't Share All Your Business
- Man Bursts Into Tears After Learning His Wife Is Pregnant—After Several Miscarriages
- DOJ Report Says Lack of Communication Among St. Louis County Police Intensified Tensions in Ferguson