We've all gone through our fair share of heartbreak. But if you're currently upset about your ex leaving you, then Full Force has you covered.
The legendary group is gearing up for their forthcoming album Full Force: With Love From Our Friends and released the album's first single "Thank You For Leaving Me."
The ballad opens with Vivica A. Fox telling women that wallowing in self-pity doesn't work. Instead, Fox calls for brokenhearted women to thank their ex-lovers for leaving. Full Force follows up to deliver that sentiment. Mel'isa Morgan and Cheryl Pepsii also provide vocals on the emotion-filled track.
The album, which hits stores Aug. 26, features guest appearances from the group's friends, including singer-songwriter and producer Raphael Saadiq, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Blair Underwood, and Tevin Campbell.
Full Force: With Love From Our Friends is also dedicated to band member Paul Anthony, who survivd his 2006 cancer diagnosis.
Take a listen to the new single below.
- First Look: Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding To Air On WE tv
- The Senior Year: One Mother's Countdown to an Empty Nest
- Lalah Hathaway Talks the Beauty of Growing Up Musical
- ESSENCE Poll: What Was the Top Moment of Last Night's VMAs?
- Learn to Create Rita Ora’s Interconnected Ponytails From The VMA’s
- EXCLUSIVE: Emayatzy Corinealdi Discusses New Role in ‘Hand of God,’ Finding Love in Hollywood
- Rising Broadway Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- Did Jay Z Join Instagram to Honor Michael Jackson?