It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Jamie Foxx Sued Over "Party Ain't A Party" Song
- New White House Initiative Aims to End Rape on Campus
- Photo Fab: Will Smith Celebrates Jada Pinkett's Birthday with the Ultimate #ThrowbackThursday Post
- See Shonda Rhimes' Brilliant Response to Being Called An 'Angry Black Woman' By A TV Critic
- Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker's 'A Mother's Love' Tour Cancelled
- ESSENCE Poll: Do You Feel Like Your Personal Information Is Secure?
- Coffee Talk: Lifetime's Aaliyah Biopic to Premiere in November
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘He Lied About His Age, Kids and Living Situation’