It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- ESSENCE Poll: How Much Influence Does Your Religious Leader Have on Your Sex Life?
- We Love Shondaland! Signed ESSENCE, Entertainment Weekly, and People
- Bridal Bliss: Kiara and Malik's Washington D.C. Wedding
- ESSENCE Poll: Who Do You Look To For Mentorship?
- First Look: Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding To Air On WE tv
- The Senior Year: One Mother's Countdown to an Empty Nest
- Lalah Hathaway Talks the Beauty of Growing Up Musical
- ESSENCE Poll: What Was the Top Moment of Last Night's VMAs?