It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Phaedra Parks Says She Would Love to Bring Kids to Visit Apollo in Jail
- Queen Latifah Uses Her Own Money to Pay Laid-Off Talk Show Staff
- Department of Justice Plans to Sue New York City Over Conditions at Rikers Island
- Black Women's Roundtable Releases Statement Highlighting Progress in the NFL
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch An Extended Trailer of Season 2 of 'SWV Reunited'
- Watch Cleveland Browns' Andrew Hawkins' Perfect Response to Being Criticized for Wearing Tamir Rice Shirt
- 'Sorority Sisters' Is Here to Stay on VH1
- Christmas Came Early! Miguel Drops Three Hot New Singles