It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Soledad O'Brien's Starfish Foundation Empowers Young Women to Pursue Education
- Eric Garner's Widow Urges for Civil Suit Against NYC Police Officer
- Ebola Virus Re-emerges, May Hit Lagos, Nigeria Next
- Stephen A. Smith Apologizes for Comments About Domestic Violence
- EXCLUSIVE: Hear Smokey Robinson, Jr. and Mary J. Blige's New Duet
- Coffee Talk: President Obama to Rename Leadership Program After Nelson Mandela
- Young Jewelry Entrepreneur Wins Big at ESSENCE Festival
- ESSENCE Poll: What Would Help You Improve Your Work-Life Balance?