It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Black Women and Single Motherhood: Why Ciara’s Lawsuit Against Future Matters
- How Starring on Broadway as Cinderella Helped Keke Palmer Realize Her #BlackGirlMagic
- Ciara Dishes on Celibacy: I'm Not Gonna Lie, It's Not Easy
- Watch the Moving First Trailer for 'Roots' Reboot
- Rep. John Lewis Questions Bernie Sanders’s Civil Rights Involvement: ‘I Never Saw Him’
- Viola Davis Talks Her Embarassing First Encounter with LL Cool J
- Congressional Black Caucus PAC Endorses Hillary Clinton
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘I Thought We Were Perfect, Now He Wants His Ex Wife Back! WTF?’