It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- President Obama: Ferguson Is No "Excuse For Violence"
- 'The Queen Latifah Show' Gets Canceled
- Must-See: Beyoncé's New Video 7/11
- Must-See: How Prison Time Changed T.I.
- EXCLUSIVE: Hear Faith Evans' New Song, "Fragile"
- Toni Morrison Breaks Down Racism on ‘Colbert,’ Admits She Recently Read ‘Beloved’ for the First Time
- Michael Brown Sr. Begs for Peace in the Coming Days
- ESSENCE Poll: How Much of a Planner Are You?