It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Andre 3000 Opens Up About Jimi Hendrix Biopic and Wise Words From Prince
- Will Wesley Snipes Return for a Fourth 'Blade' Movie?
- It Takes a Tech Vilage: How Kapor Center Funds the Future
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade are Officially Married
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams
- Jourdan Dunn and Joan Smalls Among World's Highest Paid Models
- Venus Williams Suffers Close Loss at U.S. Open
- Essence Atkins Will Officiate Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade's Miami Wedding