It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Ciara Brings the Sexy With Two New Songs
- Rihanna Announces 2016 'ANTI World Tour'
- Will Smith's Take on Racism in Hollywood Has Us Stratching Our Heads
- 'Motown the Musical' is Headed Back to Broadway
- The 'Thanksgiving With Black Families' Hashtag Will Give You Your Entire Life!
- Five Black Lives Matter Protestors Shot in Minneapolis
- ESSENCE Poll: What Makes You Feel Safe While Traveling?
- This T-Pain Performance Isn't Like Anything You've Heard from Him Before