It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- EXCLUSIVE: Erykah Badu Pens Essay on Making Time for Joy in Your Life
- New & Next: Meet R&B Songstress Treasure Davis
- Black Mother Found Dead in Jail Cell After Alerting Officials of Her Health Problems
- EXCLUSIVE: Jill Scott On New Album 'Woman,' Her Son Jet & Advice for New Musicians
- Lorde Inc. Ushers in New Wave of Diverse Models
- EXCLUSIVE: Wendy Raquel Robinson Says Goodbye to ‘The Game,’ Hello to Cruella De Vil
- Join Chelsea Clinton's Instagram Takeover For Haiti!
- ESSENCE Poll: What Matters the Most to You in Choosing a Career?