It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- ESSENCE Poll: Have News Headlines Made You Uneasy About Flying?
- Coffee Talk: 'The Best Man Wedding' Gets a 2016 Release Date
- Christian Louboutin Launches First Luxury Nail Polish Line
- "My Boyfriend Was Ashamed Of Me Because I'm Black"
- Cissy Houston on Whitney Houston Biopic: 'Please Let Her Rest'
- 11-Year-Old UK Boy Scores Higher than Einstein on IQ Test
- ESSENCE Poll: How Long Should You Wait Before Marriage?
- 'Atlanta Exes' Gets a Trailer: Will You Be Watching?