It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- 'Just Got Paid' Singer Johnny Kemp Dies at 55
- Must See: Watch Teen Actress Amandla Stenberg Expertly Explain What's Wrong with Cultural Appropriation
- Hillary Clinton Hires Kamala Harris' Sister as Top Policy Adviser
- ESSENCE Network: Google’s Dara Wilson Talks Tech, TV and Changing the World
- 'Scandal' Recap: 'I'm Just a Bill'
- ESSENCE Poll: Which of These 'Imperfections' Do You Embrace?
- REVIEW: Toni Morrison's Latest Novel, 'God Help the Child,' Mesmerizes Readers
- EXCLUSIVE Excerpt from Toni Morrison's Eleventh Novel 'God Help the Child'