It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Lupita Nyong'o Acts To Preserve Slave-Trading Site
- Must-See: Tamar Braxton's 'Let Me Know' Video
- 'Drumline: A New Beat' Stars Hope to Shine a Light On HBCUs
- EXCLUSIVE: Jessie T. Usher and RonReaco Lee Talk 'Survivor's Remorse,' and Meeting Lebron James
- ESSENCE Presents: Real Talk with a C-Suite Exec
- Must-See: The Cast of 'A Different World' Reunites
- Department of Justice Condemns Michael Brown's Autopsy Leak
- ESSENCE Poll: Which Male R&B Group Do You Want to Reunite?