It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Defense Attorneys in Freddie Gray Case Ask Judge to Move Trial Outside of Baltimore
- Nebraska Becomes First Conservative State in 40 Years to Overturn the Death Penalty
- Just Engaged: Mika and Kamau’s Engagement Story
- 7 Ways David Oyelowo Delivers Another Masterful Performance in HBO’s ‘Nightingale’
- Listen to Common Talk About Why ESSENCE FEST is So Special on "The Steve Harvey Morning Show"
- Watch Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's Inspiring Speech to Young Writers
- #ThrowbackThursday: Relive Erykah Badu & Common's 'Love of My Life'
- ESSENCE Poll: What is Your Relationship with Thongs?