It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘He Disappeared From My Life Then Returned, And I Still Love Him!’
- Cuba Says Returning Assata Shakur to U.S. Is “Off the Table”
- "HTGAWM" Star Aja Naomi King on Michaela’s Evolution, Lila's Death, and Season 2!
- EXCLUSIVE: Syleena Johnson Admits To ‘Emotional Cheating’ During Lie Detector Test On ‘Marriage Boot Camp’
- ESSENCE Poll: Should the Name of the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma Be Changed?
- 'Empire' Recap: 'Unto The Breach'
- #TBT: 'Oops, Oh My' Plus Some of Tweet's Other Hits
- Your Vagina Doesn’t Ever Need Soap, And Other Honest Advice From Dr. Jackie