It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Naomi Campbell to Instagram Models: 'We Had to Earn Our Stripes'
- ESSENCE Poll: Do You Feel The Need to Change The Way You Dress When You're in a Committed Relationship?
- Why Uzo Aduba's SAG Awards Speech Had Us Reaching for the Kleenex
- Coffee Talk: Former Destiny's Child Manager Says a Biopic Is in the Works
- Viola Davis: 'Thank You to All Who Love Me Exactly How God Made Me'
- #ManiMonday: See Danielle Brooks’ Flawless SAG Awards Manicure
- Get Laverne's Headband Braid From The SAG Awards
- Rihanna Releases 'FourFiveSeconds,' A Collaboration With Kanye and Paul McCartney