It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Kendrick Lamar's 'Alright' Video Could Be the Wake Up Call the Music Industry Needs
- Jill Scott Previews New ‘Woman’ Album: ‘I’ve Got Some New Magic to Share’
- All The Single Ladies: How to Meet A New Man At ESSENCE Festival
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch An Extended Version of 'No Apologies' Music Video from 'Empire'
- ESSENCE Poll: Who Are You Heading to ESSENCE Fest With?
- #BlackGirlMagic! Misty Copeland Becomes First Black Principal Ballerina at American Ballet Theater
- Bridal Bliss: Madia and Rod’s Romantic Mexico Wedding
- Book Lovers: Meet Your Favorite Authors at ESSENCE Fest