It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- 12 Empire GIFs that Perfectly Depict How Body Waxing Feels
- Get Zendaya’s Paris Fashion Week Blowout
- Why Amber Rose's SlutWalk Made Me Check Myself
- Stop “Pphubbing”: New Research Shows What Happens When You Focus More On Your Phone Than Your Lover
- Textbook Publisher Vows to Revise Book that Calls Slaves Immigrant 'Workers'
- Destiny Child's Michelle Williams Says She Isn't 'Tickling for Children'
- Diddy's Bad Boy Entertainment Merges with Epic Records
- T.I. Pens Poem to Hashtag Activists: 'Society's Issues Are Deeper Than Social Media Posts'