It's been five years since we last heard from boy band Day 26, but today marks the group's return to music with the debut of their new EP The Return.
All five original members -- Robert Curry, Brian Angel, Willie Taylor, Qwanell Mosley and Michael McCluney -- reunited to give their die-hard fans eight original songs. The lead single, "Bullsh*t", depicts a man trying to save his crumblinging relationship from rumors. "Make It To The Bed" is about all of the lovemaking that takes place every where else except in the bedroom.
The group, who will perform next week at the ESSENCE Festival, also gave fans a 26-page e-book, which was inspired by all of the songs on the project. But that's enough talking about Day 26's return. Take a listen to their new music below!
- Questions Raised About St. Louis County Prosecutor McCulloch's Grand Jury Tactics
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch Timbaland’s New Artist V. Bozeman’s Video for ‘Race Jones’
- Update: Restaurateur, Ex-Model B. Smith Found
- Aretha Franklin Wants R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Calls Unauthorized Biography 'Trashy'
- Michael Brown Sr.: 'Justice Hasn't Been Lost'
- Must See: Quvenzhané Wallis Performs 'Hard Knock Life' on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- ESSENCE Poll: What Do You Believe the Black Community Needs the Most?
- Prince Hits Delete, Delete on All His Social Media Accounts